Chapter 9

"Lan Zhan, you got everything you need?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then let's head to the next town." The two for on their horse as they walk to the next town. As the two ride to the next town, they felt a strong gust of wind coming from the wood.

They got off of their horse to go see what is in the wood. When the two got to the sound of sword fighting and monster growling, they see a bunch of golden clothes fighting them.

Wei Ying see a young man carrying a familiar sword, 'isn't that? Then he, Jin Ling.'

"Wei Ying, they will get themselves kill or hurt if they keep fighting that way. Should we help?" Wei Ying sigh, "Alright."

The two jump in to save the young junior. The two take out the monster in just one second. All of the Jin clan turn around to see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan standing behind them.

"Lan er gongzi, Wei gongzi," they all gave a bow beside Jin Ling. 'Wei gongzi,' "Wei Shushu?" Wei Ying walk over to Jin Ling, "you haven't met me, how do you know I'm your shushu?"

"Niang told me about you, she even said that you left the Jiang clan because of how grandmother treated you. I always wonder what you are like and what kind of person you are like as well."

Wei Ying smile at this, "then how about we find an inn first then we can talk?" Jin Ling nodded his head.

Jin Ling look at his disciple, "head home first if my parent ask about me. Tell them that I am with Lan er gongzi and Wei Shushu. I will head home soon." The Jin disciple gave a bow and then hope on their sword to head back to the Jin clan.

After finding an inn, Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and Jin Ling went to a private room where they can talk. "So Jin Ling, how come Jiang Wanyin isn't with you?" Wei Ying asked while drinking his wine.

"Jiu Jiu is been train by grandmother, he can't leave. That's right, Wei Shushu, why is grandmother been so hard on Cheng Jiu Jiu?"

Wei Ying *sigh* "she always compare me and Jiang Wanyin, she doesn't like how good I am and how bad Jiang Wanyin is. That is why she been very hard on him. Even his father couldn't help him."

"I saw that, grandfather couldn't help Jiu Jiu. Even mother can't help him as well."

Wei Ying sigh again, "He really need to stand up for himself. He always back down or back off when his mother yell at him." Jin Ling nodded his head.

"Wei Shushu, where are you heading off too?" Jin Long asked. "I think we are heading to Yueyang." 'That remain me, Lan Zhan and I was there when we went to hunt for the next Yin iron.'

"Oh! Can I come too?! I never left Jinlintai beside going on a night hunt." Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "what do you think, Lan Zhan?"

"I don't mind. We can teach Jin Ling about night hunting and train him," this make Jin Ling very happy. "Thank you! Wei Shushu! Lan er gongzi!"

The next day Jin Ling, Wei Ying, and Lan Zhan is ready to head to their next town, "Jin Ling, save up your energy. Come sit up here," Wei Ying patted the space in the back of him. "I never ride on a horse before," Jin Ling take Wei Ying hand, he pull Jin Ling up as he sat behind Wei Ying.

"Ready to go?" Wei Ying asked While looking at Jin Ling and Lan Zhan, "ready!"

"Shushu, is there anything fun in Yueyang?" Jin Ling asked Wei Ying. "Let's see, lately every town we went to, there's always different festival. I don't know if there is a festival or not but it is nice to travel though."

"Lan er gongzi? Was it fun?" Lan Zhan is surprise that Jin Ling is talking to him, "Mn." Was all Lan Zhan said. 'Not much of a talker I guess,' Jin Ling look around his surrounding, "i hope there is a festival in Yueyang."

"If there is one, I will let you go and have fun," Jin Ling eye lite up. "By the way A-Ling, have you walk around Yunmeng town before?"

Jin Ling think about what Wei Ying just said, "umm not really, I can't even leave the Jiang clan while I was there."

"What? Why not?" Wei Ying asked.

"No, idea."

"Man, A-Ling, you really need to go on a journey to understand what a cultivator is really like. But since you are still young, I guess you need to train more to leave."

"Do you think Niang and Die will let me go?" Jin Ling asked Wei Ying.

"I'm sure they will. Beside, if you don't have a place to stay. You can come to Baixue temple. That is where I am living now, oh that's right, you can meet my uncle and his lover."

"Who is your uncle, Wei shushu? I thought that grandfather is your uncle."

"He not just the only one. You heard of Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan?" This got Jin Ling eye to went wide, "What?! Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan?! They are famous among the cultivation world. Especially, amount us young kids."

"I can tell." Wei Ying smile at how happy his nephew look. "Can I meet them?" Jin Ling asked Wei Ying.

"Of course."

They all soon arrive in Yueyang, "whoa! This place look like they are full of wine! Wei Shushu, can I?"

"Not until your older A-Ling. But, I can let you take a sip or just a little bit. Now, let's go find an inn to stay in." 'Yueyang, second place I went with Lan Zhan. It was a fun journey.'

Once they found an inn to stay in Jin Ling left to go look around the place. "Lan Zhan, you need to talk to other people. I can tell that you don't want too but it is nice to get to know other people as well."

"Okay, I will try." Hearing Lan Zhan said this make Wei Ying smile. The two just sat in silence as they enjoy each other company.