Part 5

"Back again" commented (Y/N), upon seeing an all too familiar Arc Trooper enter the small medbay. Kix had looked around upon hearing her soft voice, the moment his golden eyes found Echo standing there with Fives, he knew what was going on. To which he offered a brotherly smile and shook his head, waving to Fives to join him on the opposite end of the small area. Echo just offered a sheepish grin, as he rub the back of his neck. He cautiously walked over to the medic nicknamed Snap seconds later. Trying his hardest to think of a reason he was there, other than to see her again.

"He's come with me. Made sure I didn't run away again" commented Fives, offering a way out for Echo. At least so he didn't have to make up an injury as he had done the last time. Snap had noticed nothing was wrong but still gave him a look over, before sending him on his way again. Still, she had been kind and gentle, even answering some of the questions Echo had nervously asked. (Y/N) nodded before returning to her previous job, cleaning down the area to ensure it remained sterile. Echo stood silently nearby, as if suddenly unsure of what to do now, or if he should even be there.

"If have the time, I could use your muscles for something" softly spoke (Y/N), her voice breaking the comfortable-ish silence to have fallen over the four there. Kix tended to Fives's wound effortlessly, not saying a word as he attempted to keep his comments under control, even more so when he knew how Snap would respond. Echo looked round to her, curiosity shining in his honey eyes, ready to help with anything she asked of him. His heart over riding his mind in seconds.

"She needs help moving the supply boxes from the store room" announced Kix, breaking the silence once again. "General requested the medbay is stocked at all times. We fell behind with the recent battles" explained the clone medic, recalling every time either himself or Snap had turned their attention to restocking, something had happened. Whether that being the Resolute being attacked by Grievous or being called to another battlefield. Something had always popped up.

"Lead the way" voiced Echo, not bothering to think twice before following behind (Y/N), ignoring the comments to escape both Kix and Fives, comments he hoped Snap hadn't heard. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" had been the comment to escape Five's lips, a small brotherly chuckle had escaped him shortly after, followed by an Ow! when Kix had put a little too much pressure on his wound. "Have fun" had been Kix's comment, a small wave to follow. Echo had debated whether they were joking or teasing him, so much so that he'd almost walked into Snap when she stopped at the elevator.

"Thank you" spoke Snap, as the pair entered the elevator to head down to the large storage room. A gentle grin appeared on her lips upon witnessing the confusion passing over the Arc Troopers' features, she couldn't help the small chuckle of amusement to escape her. "For helping me. Plus it's nice to see you without an injury" added the civvi medic, poking fun at Echo by informing him she was well aware of the many made-up injuries, just as the pet names hadn't gone unnoticed either.

Echo's cheeks soon began to heat up, he'd been under the impression she hadn't picked up on his terrible attempts to flirt with her. He thought he'd been clever and hidden it well. Only to find out now, Snap had noticed but had kindly not called him out for it. Instead, she played along, at least most of the time.

"And here I thought I was being subtle" replied the Arc Trooper, a smirk appearing on his lips upon the elevator doors opening, once again being a gentleman and allowing Snap to exit first. "So that's where Rex hides" whispered Echo, pointing over to the Captain of the 501st, when (Y/N) turned her attention to him. Her grin once again appeared, although she didn't look too surprised to see him there.

"You have the same tell as Wolffe" called Snap, playful laughter escaping her when Rex jumped and turned around quickly. He shook his head moments later, upon realizing it was only Snap and Echo. "I assume your down here for the same reason too?" laughed (Y/N), although she didn't elaborate much further, upon receiving a nod from Rex in response. Hidden behind the creates next to him was a caf machine and a holopad. Snap made a mental note to bring a few comfortable cushions down and a blanket or two if only to ensure Rex was a little more peaceful in the nook behind the crates. She'd done the same thing for Wolffe upon discovering his secret hideaway.