-Tutoring-

(Eva and Anna)

Anna sat in class with her head down, she wasn't understanding the work at all and as soon as the bell rang she was ready to leave but she was stopped by her teacher.
"Anna. Stay. Please. We need to discuss your final grade." Mrs. Cudmore said while approaching the girl.
Anna sat back down with a sad look on her face. She just wanted to leave and get home but with the teacher stopping her, there was no way she'd get on the bus in time.
"Now Anna. You are failing my class with a D minus. What is with you recently Anna?"
  Mrs. Cudmore asked while sitting down at the desk infront of Anna.
"I haven't been able to concentrate. I apologize Mrs. Cudmore."
Eva nodded and got up, motioning for Anna to stand up as well.
Anna gulped as Eva caressed her face and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
"I can help you pass my class if you'd want."Eva husked while pushing Anna against the wall.
"Now darling... Can I help you pass this class or not?"
   She whispered while playing with the hem of Anna's shirt.
"Y-yes."
"Yes who darling?" Eva smirked, kissing Anna's neck.
"Y-yes ma'am."
"That's a good girl. Now. There are rules baby, number one is stay quiet no matter what. You make noise, there will be consequences."
Anna nodded while Eva left bite marks down her neck.
"Rule number two. Lemme see. What's my name sweetie?"
"Mrs. C-Cudmore." Anna nervously said, earning a smack on her thigh.
"Wrong. Now, What Is My Name Pumpkin?"Eva wiped the tears away from Anna's eyes and kissed her cheek.
"M-mommy. Y-your name is mommy!"
Anna squinted her eyes shut, not wanting to be punished for not being well behaved.
"Good girl. On your knees pumpkin." Eva smirked as she unbuttoned her pants.
Anna looked into her eyes as she kissed the tip of Eva's cock.
"D-don't be shy baby. I know you know what you're... doing.. fuck."
  Eva closed her eyes and threw her head back as Anna took her deeper, gagging softly against Eva's cock.
"Fuck baby. You're doing so well. Look at you, not being so s-shy anymore."
   Eva placed her hand on Anna's head, forcing her to take her cock deeper.
"Shit- I'm gonna cum baby. Don't stop what you're d-doing."
Eva's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came in Anna's mouth.
She helped the girl up and smirked.
"Let me see baby. Swallow it all."
  Eva demanded while grabbing Anna by her throat.
Anna stuck her tongue out, proving to the older woman that she could follow the rules.
"That's my girl."