-Trouble-

Eva... Anna sighed while walking into the office.
I know Mrs. S. I-I'm sorry.  Eva's hands shook as the principal sat down infront of her.
   Why are you getting in so much trouble lately Eva. Is everything alright?
   Eva nodded and played with the single ring on her hand.
  Are you sure? You look so nervous...Am I making you nervous? Anna asked that with a flirtatious smile on her face making Eva's heart pound harder.
   A-a little.
Why Eva? Hm? Tell me.
I-I don't know why. Eva's voice shook as her principal stood up, locking the door and approaching the arguably smaller girl.
   She placed her finger on Eva's chin, trailing her thumb around the girls plump lips.
   Open. Anna demanded while looking down at the brunette.
   Eva did as she was told, Anna placing her thumb on Eva's tongue.
   Suck. She demanded, making Eva's heart skip a beat. Again. Eva did what she was told to do, obeying every word Anna said.
  You are such a good girl... Eva. You're so obedient. I love it. Anna had a smile plastered on her face as she watched tears form in the younger girls eyes as she choked on her fingers.
   On your knees Eva. Come on. You've been doing so good, you wouldn't want to mess that up now would you?
   Eva shook her head quickly and slowly lowered herself onto her knees, looking up at Anna who just smiled.
Go on Eva. Don't be shy.
Eva looked up into Anna's eyes as she unbuckled her belt.
She grabbed Anna's cock, instantly putting it in her mouth making Anna sigh deeply.
Yeah.. Good girl Eva. Very good. Take it deeper baby. I know you can do it.
Eva did as she was told, Anna's cock hitting the back of her throat, causing her to gag softly.
You're doing good. Fuck. She said while tangling her fingers in Evas long hair.
The praise made Evas heart skip a beat.
You like when I tell you how good you're doing don't you?
Eva nodded while looking up at Anna.
Speed up baby. Go on.
And Eva did so. She sped up and listened as Anna let out breathy moans, taking control and thrusting deep in Evas throat.
You're doing so well baby. I'm almost there. Fuck.
Anna's hands started shaking as she tried to stay calm.
   I'm cumming Eva. God you're the best.
  Anna came in the back of Eva's throat, helping her up and kissing her lips sweetly.
   You did so well Eva. She smiled, sitting down on the red couch in her office and inviting Eva to come sit with her.