-Forbidden 2-

Avani moaned as Dixie slid into her, gripping the sheets on the bed as she tried to contain herself.
Shhh. You wouldn't want Charli to hear how much of a slut you are for me. Dixie grunted while force the rest of herself into Avani.
N-no. Y-you're so b-big Dixie. She whimpered shyly.
Dixie grabbed Avani's hands and pinned them about her head, stroking deeply and slowly, causing Avani to whimper loudly.
No no no, shhhh. You're doing so well Avani. Stay quiet for me okay?
Avani nodded, Dixie still hovering over her as she very slowly sped up.
You're okay. Stay still for me.
Dixie let go of Avani's wrists, causing Avani to cover her mouth as Dixie began going faster, making her entire body shake.
Dixie I- I'm close. She cried out, tears pricking her eyes as Dixie slowed down.
P-please d-don't slow down. I-I'm so close. Avani grunted.
You're gonna have to ask nicely sweetheart. You have great manners, why not show me some of them. Dixie leaned down to kiss Avani who instantly gasped at the sudden pain of Dixie biting her bottom lip.
P-please Dixie. I-I want more. I p-promise I'm a good girl. P-please.
Look at you. You're so gentle and adorable. Dixie chuckled while speeding up. She noticed the tears in the girls eyes, smiling before wiping them away and cupping her face.
Just breathe through it sweetheart. You're gonna be just fine. Just like that. Good girl. Dixie whispered, repeatedly kissing the girls lips with hope that it would keep her quiet.
F-fuck Dixie I'm c-cumming. I-I. Avani didn't get to finish her sentence. Her orgasm crashed down on her, making her fall silent as her mouth dropped open, only breath gasps were heard as Dixie slow led down, pulling out and cumming on her stomach.