-It's working-

GUYS I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK WTF

"Char Char?" Avani asked while stepping into the room to find her girlfriend watching a movie.
   "Yeah Bebe? Wanna watch with me?" Charli smiled, patting the spot beside her.
    "Of course mama." Avani sat beside her girlfriend and wrapped her in her arms, placing some small kisses on her neck. Avani noticed the change in Charli's breathing so she Continued.  
  "Vani you know what you're doing." Charli said, her voice sounding soft and airy.
    "What am I doing Char?"
"You're trying to turn me on... and it's working."
    Avani smiled to herself as laid Charli on her back, kissing her neck once again.
    "You're a good girl huh?" Avani whispered, her lips still connected to Charli's neck as she began to suck, leaving a dark, purple hickey.
     "Yes! I'm your good girl Vani."
"Hm. I'm not believing it." Avani raised her eyebrow and looked into Charli's chocolate brown eyes.
"I promise I'm your good girl Avani.. I promise I am."
Avani let out a suffocated chuckle against Charli's soft pale skin.
"I believe it now." Avani pulled away again, looping her fingers around the hem of Charli's panties, slowly dragging them down her legs.
      Avani didn't waste any time to dip not one, but two fingers into Charli's hot core.
     She curled them before slowly pulling them out.
     Avani pushed her fingers into Charli's mouth, forcing her to taste herself.
     "Such a perfect slut." Avani chuckled lowly, removing her own pants and stroking her length a few times before pushing into Charli all at once, not even giving her time to adjust to the size.
    Avani began thrusting into Charli, her eyes squeezing shut with each stroke.
     "Avani-" she whimpered her nails already dipping into her shoulders.    
    "You're okay.. don't start complaining now."
Avani pulled out and flipped Charli onto her stomach, adjusting her so that she's on her knees with her top half against the bed, resulting in a dramatic arch in her back.
Avani pushed her length back into Charli making her cry out.
"Fuck avani. Fuck me harder." She whined due to Avani's slow pace.
Charli began to push her face deeper into the pillows, loving the way Avani drilled into her with the most mesmerizing rhythm.
"Fuck fuck fuck." Charli cried out, pushing herself closer to Avani, which made her grab onto Charli's hair, pushing deeper into her.
"Avani I-I'm close. Please..." Charli didn't even know why she was pleading, it just felt right.
Avani pulled on Charli's hair, her movements growing faster by the second, each stroke becoming more sloppier than the last.
"Cum for me Char. Be a good girl and do that for me." Avani huffed, her hand releasing Charli's hair, grabbing onto her hips and fucking into her slowly and deeper than ever.
Charli's vision turned white.
Her breathing hitched as her orgasm came crushing down on her.
Avani didn't pull out, knowing Charli was on birth control.
"You did very good my love." Avani whispered, lying on the bed and pulling the younger girl closer to her.