-Happy anniversary-

(Nessa and Eva)

"I thought we were going to your parents house?"
   Nessa quietly questioned as she watched their exit disappear behind them.
   "We're not silly. Today's our anniversary. We're getting an Airbnb on the beach."
   "Really?"
  Nessa smile with puppy dog eyes.
  "Of course baby." Eva grabbed her hand and kissed it while focusing on the road ahead of them.
    *at the Airbnb*
Nessa climbed on the white couch beside her girlfriend, snuggling closer to her chest.
   "I love you so much." She whispered, kissing the faded hickeys on her girlfriends collarbone.
   "Hm. I love you more baby."
*later cuz I'm lazy😚*
Eva pinned Nessa to the wall by her hips. She attacked her lips with her own, ever so gently biting down on her bottom lip.
   "Eva. I don't think I can wait anymore."
Nessa's eyes we're full of lust and were darker than usual.
   "But I think you will wait. Don't you think so?"
Nessa sucked in a breath and nodded.
   "Good girl. Look up at me sweetheart."
Nessa complied. As always.
   "Good, very good."
Eva lifted Nessa off of the ground causing her to wrap her legs around Eva's waist. Her arms snaked around her neck and her fingers tangled in her hair, pulling her in for a kiss.
   Eva laid Nessa on the bed and instantly began undressing herself.
   "You're gonna leave your dress on okay? Lie on your stomach for me."
  "Okay."
  She said under her breath. She flipped herself over and waited for Eva to give her directions.
   "Just stay like that baby. Be patient."
Nessa just nodded but the she felt Eva's cold hands grab her thighs, sliding the white dress up her thighs and gathering it up on her hips.
   "On your knees. Arch your back baby. Stomach on the bed."
"L-like this?"
  Nessa kept her head forward. Just waiting on a response.
   "Yeah baby. A little more."
Eva lined her tip up with her entrance and slowly slid into her earning a breathy moan from the girl below her.
  "Oh shit." Nessa cried out.
"E-Eva slow down. I-it's too much."
   Eva ignored her request and sped up a little more causing tears to form in Nessa's green eyes.
  Eva grabbed Nessa's hips and began thrust slower than before, her whines getting louder as her climax began approaching her very quickly.
   "No no. You don't get to cum yet. Way too soon." Eva chuckled a bit, causing Nessa cheeks to turn a shade of pink.   
   "Oh my goodness. Eva. F-fuck." She moaned louder. Nessa buried her face in the covers on the bed in attempt to muffle her loud moans.
"You're okay. Don't be so dramatic Ness. Fuck you're so tight."
   She groaned just before she turned Nessa over on her back, tossing her legs over her shoulders and sliding back in and continuing at the same pace as before.
"Eva. Eva p-please slow down. It's starting to h-hurt."
"Beg for it." Eva had a smug smile on her face while she rearranged her girlfriends guts.
"I-I. E-Eva please. Slow down. Please. Please Eva I can't take it. Please. I'll do anything."
"Good enough."
Eva slowed down a bit, letting Nessa catch her breath before picking up her pace again.
"F-fuck Eva I-I'm gonna cum. I can't h-hold it anymore."
"I know you're gonna cum baby. I'm almost there. Just a little longer."
   Eva wiped Nessa's tears away and kissed her lips, pounding into her slowly as she watched her squirm beneath her.
"Go on baby. Cum for me."