-You're mine-

Avani walked up behind Charli who was standing on the balcony of their new apartment.
She kissed her neck while hugging her from behind, her hand slipping under her shirt.
   Here Avani? Charli breathily questioned, her cheeks glowing red.
   Yes. You know what I want doll.
Yes. Yes ma'am. She replied, slowly getting on her knees.
   She slid her hands into Avani's sweat pants, making Avani grunt softly. Come on baby. Get to it. She whispered.
   Charli nodded and pulled her pants down, stroking Avani's cock before taking it in her mouth, a little at a time which drove Avani crazy.
   Now my love. You know what teasing gets you. Don't you?
  Yes ma'am. Charli smirked, Avani grabbing her and turning her around, bending her over the banister ever so slightly and sliding her shorts to the side.
   Avani slid into her, making her whine and quickly cover her own mouth.
   Oh, why are you covering your mouth sweetie? Afraid someone's going to hear you?
   Charli nodded and Avani sped up, making it impossible to conceal her whines and moans.
   Take your hand off of your mouth my dear. Let everyone hear your pretty little moans.
  Avani grabbed Charlis throat, kissing her lips as she sped up, making Charlis eyes fill with tears.
   Don't be a crybaby. Why are you crying? Hm?
Charli stuttered over her words as the please was too much for her.
   I- I'm gonna- fuck. I-I'm gonna c-cum. She cried out while grabbing into Avani's arms.
   No you're not. You can wait.
N-no Avani I-I can't wait. I-it's too m-much for m-me. Avani slowed down, making Charli cry louder.
   You can either wait or not cum at all. You decide.
   Avani sped up, not giving Charli time to answer. She started crying again, making Avani grab her by her throat and kiss her, biting her bottom lip before pulling away.
Don't you think about cumming yet Char Char. You have such great manners baby. Such great manners. Put them to use why don't you.
Charli nodded, holding her breath without even knowing it.
M-may I cum p-please. I've been good I-I promise I have.
Avani leaned down and kissed her lips. Pulling away and gently caressing her lips with her thumb.
Go on baby.
Avani kept her thrusts in rhythm, keeping up with the way Charli moved her hips.
Come on baby. Don't tell me you just begged for me to let you cum and now you're not going to. That's a shame huh baby.
N-no ma'am. I-I'm so close. She whined while her body began to shake.
That's what I thought. Come on baby. Cum with me. You got this.