-Live-

(Sab and Anna)

"Hi guys. I'm bored so here I am."
   Sab set her phone on the desk and began   doing her makeup and answering questions.
   "My shirt is from Anna's closet haha. But I'm sure she got this at urban."
   Sab said while turning around to make sure her best friend wasn't in the room when she said that.
"Ummm Anna is downstairs with dev and eva. They're watching a movie or something."
   Sab just talked about random things and then Anna walked in. She smiled as she noticed the shirt Sab was wearing.
   "Hi Anna." Sab giggled while pointing the camera at her.
   The chat went crazy when they noticed Anna.
  Anna rolled her eyes as Sab set the phone back down on the desk but Sabrina wasn't done cracking jokes about Anna yet.
   Anna walked up to the phone and ended the live before walking over to lock the door.
  "Hey!" Sab squealed while standing up and crossing her arms.
  "Sit back down Sabrina. I told you not to humiliate me like that. You're going to learn one way or another."
   Sab's heart dropped, nobody ever called her Sabrina unless she was in trouble, and the tone of Anna's voice made it clear that she was.
   Sab sat down. She looked back up at Anna with glossy eyes and her lips ever so slightly pouted.
   "Don't pull that innocent shit with me Sabrina. I'm gonna show you why you shouldn't attempt to humiliate me. Because now I am about to humiliate you."
   Anna dropped to her knees and looked into Sabrina's eyes.
   "Go live. Don't make a face and don't make a sound."
   Anna demanded while Sab's shaky hands pressed the button to start the live.
"H-hey guys. I'm bored again."
Anna pulled the girls pajama shorts off and began kissing her thighs as Sabrina talked to people on live.
"A-Anna is d-downstairs right n-now."
Sab gasped as she felt Anna kiss her clit.
  She was struggling to keep a straight face on live so she ended up and looked at Anna who had an angered expression on her face.
   "I didn't tell you to stop it did I? Did I Sabrina?"
   Anna sternly asked, slapping Sabrina's thigh, leaving it red.
"N-no. I'm sorry."
  Sab cried out as Anna picked her up and placed her on her lap, spanking her.
"Count." Sabrina count. Anna demanded.
"O-one.. T-two ... T-three..."
"Is that enough or are you gonna be a bad girl again? Anna asked while the girl on her lap cried. "
"I-I'll be good I promise. I'll be good Anna."Tears and makeup ran down Sabrina's face as Anna put her on the bed.
   "Are you sure you're gonna be able to take it all baby?"Anna asked while helping the girl
On all fours.
"Y-yes I swear I-I can."
Anna smiled softly and began to slide into the smaller girl.
"O-ow. Fuck."
  Sab whined as Anna pounded into her at an impossible speed.
"You said you'll be a good girl. Now be a good girl. You can take it, can't you? Or are you a pathetic lying whore?"
Anna pulled Sabs hair while pounding into her harder than before, Sabs body ached as she tried to stay still. She tried to keep herself from falling over but it was barely working.
Anna noticed and stopped.
"What's wrong bunny? You can't take it can you? Don't tell me you lied to me."
"I-I didn't lie. I swear."
Anna grabbed Sabrina by the waist and pounded into her again, feeling her walls tighten so soon.
"Go on baby. You've been punished enough. Go on and cum for me."