-Red-

Charli stood in the bathroom, staring at the red lingerie she bought that day. She knew her girlfriend would me working from home today but it's just been so long since they've been intimate.
She closed the robe, tying it tightly before trotting down the stairs.
Baby?. She whispered, causing her girlfriend to mute herself.
Yes mi amor? What is it? Avani questioned while looking over at her.
I need you.. right now.
Sweetheart. You know I'm working right now. Maybe later alright? Avani kissed her cheek and unmuted her laptop. Avani? Did you write that down? The man bellowed from the other side of the screen.
Yes sir. She responded as her girlfriend slipped the robe off of her shoulder, exposing the red lace.
Charli walked away from her and went back into the bathroom to snap a picture.

*attachment*
I know you saw it so I thought I'd give you the full view 💋

As soon as the message sent she heard Avani's phone ding downstairs and soon enough it showed that she read the message.
Moments pass and Avani finally called Charli downstairs.
Charli's stilettos tapped on the hardwood floor as she made her way into the living room.
Take it off. The robe. Remove it. She husked, closing her laptop.
   Charli shivered as Avani spoke her sharp words like knives.
Who told you to dress up like this baby? I mean you look gorgeous don't get me wrong but damn.
Avani's delicate fingers ran down her girlfriend back before she shoved her onto the couch.
I missed this. Charli said, her voice muffled in the pillows.
I know you did. Stop talking just focus.
Avani started removing the red lace, kissing down her body before snickering.
You smell great. She smirked, knowing it was the perfume Charli only wore on special occasions.
Avani's hands trailed lower and lower until they were just resting on Charli's inner thigh.
You're so needy. It's adorable.
I-I want you now Avani. Stop being so mean. Charli's cheeks were red, very red and it made Avani smile.
   Tell me what you want and I'll do it baby. You've been waiting so long.
   I want you to fuck me. Make me feel good. Charli pulled her girlfriend closer and kissed her lips hungrily.
   Avani removed every single piece of lace from Charli's body, Charli's nails piercing her shoulders as she kissed her thighs.
   Charli whined just as Avani's tongue made contact with her clit. Oh my god. She cried out, tangling her fingers in Avani's hair.
   Avani then pulled away, smiling as she removed her pants, Charli's eyes widening at the size. It's been so long since they had sex and Charli was afraid it wouldn't fit.
   Oh hush. It fits any other time, you'll be fine. The brunette chuckled, lining up with her entrance and slowly pushing deep inside of Charli.
   Oh fuck. She squealed, throwing her head back and covering her mouth.
   Silly girl. Move your hand. Avani chuckled.
   Y-your dick is s-so big.
Avani laughed again, pinning her girlfriends hands above her head and pounding into her faster than before.
  You're always so wet baby. You love it when I fuck you hm?
  Yes. God yes Avani!
Since avani got the reaction she wanted she sped up a bit more, using her thumb to add pressure to her clit as Charli's body began to shake.
   You're gonna cum now baby? That was fast. She teased.
  Avani please d-don't stop.
I won't baby.