-I've been waiting-

Nessa stared at her ex-girlfriend as she stood at the door with a bouquet of red roses.
The red lipstick on her cheek gave away that Nessa wasn't alone or single. Or so she thought.
I wanted to come to apologize. But I see you've got someone else. Eva went to walk away, and Nessa knew deep down that she still loved her dearly. E-Eva. No wait. She said, adjusting her skirt before running after her.
  I was just filming a tiktok with Charli. She said as the young D'amelio walked out the door with her backpack.
  Bye Ness. Landon's here to pick me up. Right timing. Nessa thought to herself as she looked up at Eva. Eva pulled the smaller girl closer and kissed her hungrily, backing her up into the house and pausing for a second.
Can I go further? She questioned, holding Nessa by her hips. Nessa nodded and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to her room. Nessa started undressing herself, removing her shirt and bra before anything.
  Leave it. Eva said as Nessa went to remove her skirt.
  What? She questioned. The skirt. Leave it on. Eva said, taking her own shirt off and laying Nessa on her back.
  She kissed her perfectly plump lips hungrily as her hand trailed lower and lower between Nessa's thighs.
  She rested her hand there, knowing it'll make Nessa needy and impatient and that's exactly what was happening.
  God Eva touch me already.
  Can't you wait? Quit being so needy. She whispered, kissing up and down her exposed chest as Nessa's breathing became more rushed and shallow. Please, Eva. Please give me what I want. I'll be good I promise. Nessa's face turned a flush shade of red as she begged for Eva to touch her the way she wants.
  Nessa whined as her ex continued to tease her body with the gentle touch of her lips skipping over her skin.
   I just know you've been waiting so long for this. Eva husked as she flipped Nessa over so that she was on her knees.
   That's right. Drop your arms and rest your face in the pillows. She said while rubbing Nessa's ass through her short skirt.
  Her body heated up with every silky touch of the woman's hands, although she just wished she would touch her where she wants her to.
   It didn't take long for it to happen.
Eva removed Nessa's black Lacey panties and adjusted her body so that she had her back arched ever so slightly as she balanced only on her knees with her face buried in the pillows, muffling her cries as Eva teased her entrance.
   Without warning Eva slid into Nessa, giving her a moment to adjust to the size.
   Fuck it's been so long. Your pussy is so tight, like always. How long has it been since you've been fucked? Hm Janesa?
  S-since we broke up. Her voice was so shallow causing Eva to chuckle a bit before stroking deep and slow. You're such a good girl. Aren't you? Saving your pussy for yours truly hm?
  Y-yes I am Eva. I-I'm such a good girl! Nessa was just so eager to be fucked like a slut. And Eva knew it but she wasn't going to cave just yet.
  Eva smacked her ass while continuing the slow pace which really drove Nessa insane.
   Keep your back arched and Put your hands behind your back for me darling.
  Nessa did as she was told but unexpectedly Eva pulled her back so she was basically on her lap while Eva fucked her quickly and roughly.
  Tears fell down her face, along with her mascara from hours before.
   O-oh my goodness. E-Eva. I've been waiting s-so fucking long for you to fuck me like this.
   I know baby. I know you've been waiting. That's why I want you to enjoy it. Eva slowed down making Nessa grunt.
    It's fine baby. Just enjoy it alright? You'll get to cum soon I promise. Nessa leaned her head back on Eva's shoulder before Eva slid her hand up and around her throat before pushing her back down on the bed to her previous position.
   She began pounding into the girl at an impossible rate making her body nearly collapse.
   Just breathe sweetheart. You'll get to rest soon.
I-I'm cumming Eva p-please keep fucking me.