Douceur 🤗🤗🥰

Jungkook was sitting on his bed, scrolling down in his phone watching some videos. Jimin and jungkook, both completed their unpacking and arranged everything according to their liking.

After eating instant rameon in dinner they planned to sleep because they don't have anything else to do. Jimin went to take a quick shower before going to bed.

Jungkook's phone ringed. He saw his mom's photo showing on the screen. It was a video call.

" hello mommmm....." He waved is hands cutely to screen which earned a giggle from opposite side.

" my baby...what are you doing "

" going to bed mom...just finished arranging stuff here."

"Had your dinner??"

" yes..we had rameon ..and don't shout...we didn't have enough groceries so that's why we didn't prepare a proper dinner..from tomorrow I will eat healthy food ok "

" hmm...ok ok...by the way..you are saying 'we ate' ..who's the other one...huh..did you get a boyfriend on your first day...tell me.."

" oh mom..stop it..why are you so eager to get me a boyfriend huh...for your kind information..he is Jimin..my roommate / classmate/ my first friend here. "

" ohh...then where is your roommate..is he shy ?"

" no mom..he is in shower..wait he is here.."

Jungkook asked jimin who came from bathroom to come towards him . Jimin was confused what's happening so he slowly went towards Jungkook and sat on the bed.

" my mom want to meet you.. she is on call.. look -" Jungkook said and turned his phone screen towards jimin..

Jimin saw a beautiful lady in her 40s looking through screen with a very similar smile like kook..he sat straight and bowed to phone

" hello..good evening Mrs jeon..nice to meet you..I am park jimin "

" aww....you are so cute..and very well mannerd child..kookie learn something from him "
Mrs jeon said and jungkook just rolled his eyes.

" this brat...huh..leave him..so jimin..how's your first day in college "

" it was really nice Mrs jeon..I got jungkook as my classmate and roommate..I am really happy..from tomorrow our classes will start."

" oh..thats good and give your best kids..and jimina...you can call me aunty or mom like kookie calls me..don't need to be formal ok "

" hmm...thanks mom..we will study hard."

" ok mom..then we are going to bed..you should also sleep..and take your medicine on time..ok "

" hmm..sleep well my kids..I will come there to meet you soon bye "
Mrs said her goodbye and call ended

Jungkook saw jimin staring in his phone with glossy eyes.

" jimin..what happened..." Jungkook asked moving close to pink hair boy.

" you are so lucky kook to have a mom who is concerne about you and asking your whereabouts..this much caring.." jimin said and few drops of tear drop from his eyes..

" hey..what's wrong..your parents didn't called you ?? It's ok...may be they were busy..." jungkook said and started to rub his back to calm him

" they will never call me kook..never..my eomma..she don't want me...my appa can't go against her.." jimin said and started to cry hard.

Jungkook was shocked..'why jimin is saying all this..his parents don't love him..how can that possible.'.all thus thoughts running in his head..

" jimin..do you want to talk..I am here..look..I will be with you.."