Surprendre

Taehyung standing under the shower in his bathroom.  Relaxing his muscles and mind too. After playing game for too long.. jin and hobi went to their homes. Tae got  a message from jungkook saying that he reached at dorm. That message became the reason of sweet smile on his face.

After cleaning the mess in the living room , tae and joon went to their own bedroom.  Entering in his bedroom,  Taehyung can feel the vannila fragrance in the air reminding him  of jungkook in his room some time before.  He moves towards the washroom to get clean up before heading to bed.

He saw the hoodie which jungkook wearing was laying on the floor.

'Jungkook must have forgot it here in hurry ' ..Tae thought and took that cloth from floor. All the scenes of jungkook and him in his room and the closeness between them in wardrobe  started to play in his mind like a movie.  The way Jungkook was standing in his room ,in his clothes, looking most innocent yet most sexy in this world...making him crazy.  He put that cloth piece in washing basket and stand under the shower. He lower the temperature of water to get the cold water to relax his rising thought about younger.  Tae closed his eyes and feel the water running down from his head to his body ...cooling the heat in his body..just by the thought of jungkook can do many things  to his body which he never thought. 

" what are you doing to me jungkook...why are you always in my mind.? " Tae question himself..

After completing his shower with much difficulty, he heads to bed thinking about arranging the date for tomorrow.

Meanwhile Jungkook reached his room. Jimin was really angry on him for not picking his calls. He scolded younger but jungkook just ignored him. Jimin was getting suspicious on his behavior. 

" kookie...you are behaving very different recently...what's happening with you...where are you going these days ?" Jimin asked jungkook who is laying on bed scrolling on his phone.
Jungkook opened his moto answer but jimin intereped him.

" don't say that mom told you to go somewhere,..I will not gonna buy that lie...I asked mom and she said she didn't told you to go anywhere.  So now tell me what's going on " jimin asked firmly. 

Jungkook face gone pale by the mention of his mom's name. He definitely have to hear a hour lecture from her for sure...

" Hyung..I can't tell you now...please give me sometime..."

" no...I am not letting you go anywhere from now on.."

" I have to go hyung...I can't avoid that..."

" ok..then I will also come with you.. I want to know where are you going and what are you doing  " jimin said. This sentence made jungkook smirk...this is what he wanted to hear..

" no hyung,,you can't come with me "

" why not...I am coming with you wherever you go...and that's final..now sleep " jimin said and  went to his bed.

" of course I will let you come with me jiminie..." jungkook mumbled and layed on his bed .

Next day...time passing fast than they thought.  Jungkook was with jimin all the time as jimin not letting him go anywhere without him. Taehyung hired some workers to decorate the date venue. Yoongi was prepared with his proposal speech and all. Now they have to wait for night.

Night came fast as they expected.  Yoongi and Taehyung are at date venue..checking everything once again. Meanwhile Jungkook was getting ready in washroom.  He get ready without waking up jimin.. finally after checking himself on mirror, he came out from the washroom.  He purposefully close the door with a bang which caused jimin to wake up from his sleep.