Pour Toujours

It's getting really late at night..still everyone enjoying the party..music, dance, drinks ( no alcohol) , games and all...they didn't notice the time..

Older Kim couple returns and found a bunch of monkeys jumping in living room..Mrs Kim went to music system and off the switch.  Everyone halted ..

" kids...it's midnight...go get some sleep..you can continue tomorrow " she said and told them to sleep.  Everyone planned to sleep over at Kim mansion.

Saying this older Kim's went to their room as they already tired. Namjoon come forward and said..

" guys..rooms are already cleaned..me and jin will be in my room..yoongi and hobi will in one and jimin and jungkook will in another...and Jennie and Lisa will take the third one..is it ok with everyone " He asked.  Others nodded their head in approval but only two heads were not moving..

Yoongi and Taehyung looking at jimin and jungkook...more like showing their best puppy eyes...but jikook duo ignored them like they never exited in this world.

Boys helped maids to clean the mess they made and started to walk to their allowed rooms...yoongi and Taehyung still standing in their place..hoping for some mercy...but nah....

Jimin and jungkook came inside to their room...it was very much similar to Taehyung's bedroom..but in differently decorated.  Jimin dropped his body on bed..body full paining from constant dance and jumping for hours..jungkook also jump beside him..letting his body to relax on the soft mattress...

With a small good night greet,  jimin turned towards the side..already feeling heavy eyes...
But for jungkook..sleep is not near to him...he was recalling all the incident happened today..he can't believe them..he never planned to confess to elder about his feelings..but he did..and that was the best decision of his life...

He sequeled thinking about thier kiss,..as he always dreamed of his first kiss...under the moonlight...he wanted moon and darkness to witness his love story too...and without knowing about this...Taehyung fulfilled his wish...

He still can't believe he kissed Taehyung...now he is his boyfriend...wait...boyfriend???

Jungkook stopped sequeling and thought about it...'Taehyung said he love him but he didn't asked him to be his boyfriend...why don't he asked...should he have to ask elder...but it has to be other way nah...he confessed his feelings first..so Taehyung has to propose him ...'

Jungkook started to overthink about it but his train of thought stopped when he heard the small sound of door opening..the room was filled with darkness..the only source of  visibility is the moonlight which is coming via windows...

Jungkook can see someone entering inside trying to take slow steps without making any noise.  Jungkook was ready to break that intruder's neck...he noticed that intruder directly coming towards his side of bed...Jungkook was going to attack but before that intruder holds his both hand in his one hand and cupped his mouth with other hand...

" shhhhhh....jungkook it's me ...Tae....don't make noise " Taehyung said to younger who was all ready to show him his best taekwondo moves...

Jungkook's body got relaxed when he heard that voice...now when he noticed clearly..he Can see Taehyung face in moonlight...Taehyung loosened his grip on younger hand and removed his other hand too..

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes...then he turns towards jimin side..checking if he is awake or not...confirming that elder is sleeping..he again turn his head towards Tae .

" what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

" come with me..I have a surprise for you " Tae said ignore younger pervious question..jungkook looked at him confusingly..