Adieu

LAST AND LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK...ENJOY...

     Jungkook was running towards the college auditorium.  He was continuously checking his wrist watch...he is late...everyone gonna kill him...he thought and started to run fast..

    It's been 1 year since taekook became a couple.  A very famous couple of the campus with tag of Tom and Jerry couple.  They love each other a lot but can't stop bickering with each other too.  Their day won't pass without bickering . But still everyone adore them. Of course some people are jealous but our couple don't give a shit about them..

Today is graduation ceremony for last year student...Namjoon, Jin and yoongi are getting graduated..it's a big day for them...college has arranged a big ceremony for graduates. And Taehyung is one  of the coordinator of the ceremony.

Jungkook reached at the front side of the stage where his hyungs are waiting for him. He ran towards them..

" kookie....where were you...why are you late.." jimin asked.

" sorry hyung...I went to buy this...is ceremony started??: jungkook asked and showed them a bouquet of flower he was holding in his hand.

is ceremony started??: jungkook asked and showed them a bouquet of flower he was holding in his hand

" no...we still have some time left...anyways..flowers are really pretty...is it for Tae..??" Hobi asked wiggling his eyebrows. Jungkook nodded his head with a shy smile.

" huh...look..all shy n all...just leave this two monkeys alone for  ten minutes and next minute we will be witnessing world War 3.." jin said ...jungkook whinned hearing this..

" whatever..even if they fight...they can't stay away  from each other...if one is out of other's eyesight...we can see the worries and loneliness in their eyes...." Namjoon said this time and everyone agreed to him..

They were walking towards their allotted seats while talking about random things. A girl came towards them with a notepad in her hands.

" jimin..jungkook...wait a minute...I am making the  list of parents coming today..can you tell me if your parents are coming or not ?" The mentioned girl asked while looking at maknae of the group...hearing this..jimin's face lost his smile..he looked at his hyungs and looked again at her..

" My mom and brother are coming today...jimin's parents are little busy so they can't make it..." jungkook answer on his behalf..jimin stood their without uttering a word. Girl noted down the information and went away..

" jimin..did you asked your appa to come " jin asked as he can clearly see the sadness in his eyes..

" I called him...but ...mom threatened him ..if he came here she will leave that house with my sister...appa didn't have any other option..so I told him..I can manage here..no need to come " jimin replied..his voice shaking by the end..

Yoongi moves towards his boyfriend and wrapped his arm around him...slowly caressing his waist to ease the worries. 

" don't worry...we all are here...why are you sad huh..." hobi asked..trying to calm the tense atmosphere...