Avocate 👩‍⚖️

" guys...where is jungkook?" Hobi asked to boys who were standing next to the exit gate.

  It's evening . Class is over. Everyone going home. Bangtan boys also going towards exit when hobi excused himself saying he want to use washroom.

  After sometime they saw , hobi running towards them and bent down holding his knee and trying to breath normally.

   Yoongi looked at him and asked

"Calm down a little bit and say..what happened..why are you asking for jungkook?"

" I was in washroom when I heard some guys talking outside that they heard Sana hired some goons to harm someone.  I thought they are talking about kookie..because they had a argument yesterday, right? .." hobi said  and took a deep breath.

" where is jungkook ?" Hobi again asked.

Jin ,Namjoon, tae and yoongi just looked at eachother  and jin said.

" He was with us till now..just 5 minutes before a girl came and told him that jimin is waiting for him at old lab building . He just went with her " jin said but stopped when he heard a loud noise from behind.

"WHAT"  Jimin yelled and ran toward them.

Others were shocked to see him alone.

" jimin..where is jungkook " this time Namjoon asked.

" I told him to wait here with you guys. I went to staff room to submit our assignments. I never called him in old building " jimin said while feeling scared for his kookie. He heard what hobi told others.

Before they can understand anything,  they saw Taehyung running towards the old building madly...they all run behind him.

Old laboratory building is under renovation. No one allowed there except some students who want to take any urgent lab equipments. It was located on the backside of the campus.  A lonely area.

They entered the building and started to look around.  Jimin Started to cry..he can't hold his emotions.. Jin hugged him and trying to calm him.
Taehyung checking every room on the ground floor.  He is looking like a alpha wolf who is searching for his mate.

Namjoon and yoongi also looking around.  That's when he saw the same girl who asked jungkook to come with her hiding behind a piller.

He went to boys and told them about her. Taehyung went to her and pulled her hand to face them.

She got shocked to see 6 of them infront of her.

" where is jungkook?" Yoongi asked while glaring her.

" I don't know anything " she said but her whole body is shaking in fear because of the glares.

" I am holding my self because you are a girl. Don't push me to my limits.  TELL ME WHERE IS HE " Taehyung screamed.  Everyone around him felt shivers in their body.

" I don't know anything...please leave me.. they just asked me to take jungkook with me here..I don't know anything other than this " she started to cry.

" just tell us what happened here" hobi said.

" they asked me to send jungkook to room no 15 in 2nd floor.  He went there."

" how many people was there ?"

" I saw 5 men going towards the room "

Not hearing her completely..everyone ran towards the 2nd floor.  They were looking for room no. 15. They heard some screams and groans from the last room of the corridor.

Jimin started to shake in fear. The noise coming from that room not helping him at all. Yoongi went to him and embrace him in his arm..jimin started to cry harder.