Nouveau Chapitre

Taehyung standing in the sports ground..observing his team who are practicing really hard for their upcoming football match.

Namjoon and yoongi are also present there..playing with others. Taehyung have to give practice reports to coach so he observing their moves and noting down everything.

" guys..let's take a 15 minute break...we can continue after that" Taehyung yelled so that everyone can hear him. Players stopped and went around to take some rest. Namjoon with yoongi came to Taehyung and they sat on the bench .

" so how's the overall review?" Namjoon asked while wiping his face with towel.

" quite good...but we have to use some other moves too..I will talk to coach and then we can decide " Taehyung said and handed a bottle of water to his hyungs.

Yoongi took the bottle from his hand and gave him a cheeky smile. Taehyung very well know why yoongi smiling like this from past two days. He just rolled his eyes on that.

He looked towards the other side of ground where some girls and boys are standing just to stare at football players.. he don't like these kind of attention on him.. he just glared towards them.

From past two days...only 3 letter word is annoying him to the core

"WHY"

He couldn't find the answer for yoongi's questions. He don't know why he reacted that way.. it's not like he is close with jungkook like others in his group.. after getting frustrated on thinking same question for 100 times..he finally decided to search on Google about what happened to him.

After searching for more than a hour..the only conclusion he reached was-

" you are in love "

He threw his phone away...never ..means never ever he and jungkook talked to each other like normal human beings...whenever they saw eachother..they are ready to fight..and Google is showing that he is in love with that annoying wild bunny...what a bullshit...he lost his fate on Google that day.

But in last..he concluded that he reacted that way because jungkook is very close to Jin hyung
.if anything happens to him..Jin hyung will be sad ..so that's why he reacted that way..yes...that the answer.. he composed his heart and brain to believe that.

Taehyung came back from his own world when Namjoon tapped his shoulder and pointed his finger toward the opposite direction. Taehyung turns around to see , jimin and jungkook coming towards them . He looked towards yoongi. He thought yoongi will tease him more but he was wrong.. yoongi was only looking at jimin without blinking and with a smile on his face. Taehyung smirk looking at that. He got something to attack back.

" hello....are you guys busy..?" Jungkook asked to them.

" no..we are on our break...what are you both doing here? Namjoon asked

" nothing hyung..we were just passing from here and saw you all ..so just came here..." jimin said and looked up to see yoongi is already staring at him..he turned his face to other direction while blushing.

" we didn't saw you guys from two days...do you have any upcoming match " jungkook asked and looked around ..players practicing by their own in ground.

They were talking and Taehyung was only looking at jungkook because after seeing him..all the things he searched on internet are showing infront his eyes...he shrugged his thoughts and shouts.

" everyone...break is over..get back to practicing- " he stopped in middle when he heard loud sequels from the gate.

" O MY GOD..IS HE PARK SEO JOON " jungkook screamed and started to jump like a bunny..

Jimin who was lost in eyes of yoongi...broke the eye contact and looked towards the gate. He saw a handsome and tall guy coming towards them.. around him so many girls and boys are screaming his name like fangirls..

That mentioned guy come to them and Namjoon give him a hug. They pull away and others also greet him

" it's been so long that we didn't meet seo joon " Namjoon said.

" yah....didn't get the time to visit here..how are you guys...how's team going ?" Park seo joon asked and they started to talk about their team and all.

Being the only confused one there..jimin pulled jungkook towards him and asked.

" who is this guy...why are you sequeling like this ?"

" jimin.....he is the best football player on this campus..and he also got selected in national football team...o my God..I never thought I will meet him...he is my idol and my crush....o my....I can't control my happiness " jungkook said while jumping around jimin like a cute bunny.

Taehyung who was standing near them heard this. He didn't feel that good after knowing about that crush thing..Park seo joon is his senior and best football player also..he respect him a lot .. but today he didn't like his visit at all.

Seo joon looked towards jimin and jungkook. And asked

" who are they?? New players?? "

"No...they are our junior and members of bangtan group. Meet jimin and jungkook " Namjoon introduced them

" Mr.park...I am your biggest fan...I saw all your match and practice video.. you are such a good player.. I never thought I will meet you in person " jungkook said and bowed to him

" aww... you are such a cutie..thanks for the compliments jungkook...and you can call me hyung...it's fine..." seo joon said and ruffled jungkook's hair.

" so guys..continue your practice...I am going to meet coach.." seo joon said and went towards staff room.

Jimin looks towards jungkook who is freeze to the ground.  He shook his hand infront of jungkook face but nah...he is standing there looking the way his senior / crush just went. Namjoon and yoongi shook their head and went towards their team.

Taehyung was observing everything.  He didn't like this meeting at all. He pulled jungkook's arm and faced him

" we are practicing here..you can go somewhere else to stare at your crush..not in my practicing field " Tae said while gritting his teeth.

" Calm down Mr chimpanzee...I am not gonna disturb you...I don't wanna stay here though..so bye" jungkook said and went from there dragging jimin with him.

Tae stood there clenching his fist. 
" He can do whatever he wants..why I am bothering about that..huh...." He said to himself and went towards his team. They again started to practice.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Crystal time 🔮

Nouveau Chapitre (french)- New chapter

Hi guys....this is just a filler chapter...my mind is fully blank....I don't know what to write..so just added this...I will try to improvise in next chapters.

I am starting to write another story.  It will be a little different genre from this but of course taekook romance with some twists....I will post it soon..so if you like..you can read that also..

So now..read and enjoy

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Byeeee