Séduisante 😊

Double update 😘😘😉

All boys went to changing room to get fresh after match.  Jimin ,jungkook, Jin with hobi standing outside of the room waiting for their friends.

They saw some girls roaming around there while sequeling about how hot Taehyung was looking and all .

" the show was quite good though " hobi said laughing.

" what show?" Jimin asked.

" He is talking about Taehyung.  The show he performed after match. Water show....I never thought tae would do something like this. He hate when all attention was on him. "  Jin said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoance.  He know..that chimpanzee does that to mock him. But he can't deny the fact that Taehyung is hot. The most attractive man he ever saw. He shook his head to clear his mind and turns around to see other are coming out from the changing room.

Jin ran towards them and hugged joon tightly.  He pulled back with a kiss on his lips. They he hugged everyone and congrats them. Tae and yoongi also came towards them.

" you guys were so good today.  Congratulations 👏" hobi also congrats everyone

"Congratulations "

"Congrats "

Jimin and jungkook joined them.

Taehyung looked towards jungkook with a smirk on his lips. Jungkook rolled his eyes .

Taehyung went near him but before he say something they heard a voice.

" boys...you all did a great job..I am proud of you " Park seo joon came and hugged everyone.  He was so happy that his juniors are doing really well.  Seeing seo joon ..jungkook mood totally changed to a happy face. Taehyung saw this and backed out from him. He stood near yoongi who is staring at jimin from a long time.

" so as you guys win today, I will be the one giving you treat. So let's go for a lunch " seo joon asked to everyone.

" no hyung,  we will manage,  it's ok " Taehyung said.

" oh..come on tae...it's not like I am coming here everyday.  Just let me treat you guys well. Don't know when I get next chance " seo joon replied.

He convinced everyone for a lunch treat.

" guys let's go to the new mall. We can do some shopping too. " jin said excited

Jimin and hobi also get excited when they heard shopping.

" I will take my car, Namjoon can take his too..is that OK?" Yoongi asked. Everyone was ok with this option.

" I have my bike...jungkook..do you wanna come along ?" Seo joon said and turns to jungkook to ask him.

" really???"  Jungkook asked in surprise.

" yup...come..we will reach there at the same time when they get there " seo joon said.

" okkkk...guys I will be waiting for you "  jungkook said happily and follows seo joon to go out.

Taehyung saw this and he felt a pain in his heart.  He thought jungkook will decline the offer but when he saw jungkook happily follows his senior..his mood fully changed. He is feeling a terrible pain which he never experienced before.

" Hyung..you all go...I have some work..I will meet you tomorrow " Taehyung said

" why....no ..you are coming with us...thats final.." jin said

" but hyung -"

" no tae...why are you doing this.. always you are the one who really gets excited after your matches and treat us..what happened today?" Jin questions him.