47. Doubt

There was no way he'd be able to stay silent so he tiptoed to the balcony, grabbing a tissue box on the way there and shut the door behind him, where he finally let the tears fall free as he tried to catch his breath.
___________________

Yoongi could instantly feel that something was wrong and stood up. He saw the balcony door was open a crack and a small lump of a person on the ground. For the first time in a long time, his heart ached deeply. He'd never seen Hoseok so, so broken apart.

He hesitated for a split second but the sound of Hoseok's sobs made him snap right back to it. He walked through the door which Hoseok didn't even pick up on. He jumped when he felt Yoongi's long hand rest on his back. Yoongi's soft face appeared at his side, prompting him to look over.

Pain was a regular occurrence in hell, both physically and mentally, emotionally, you name it, it happens. So why was Yoongi so affected by Hoseok's?

"Angel?" He quietly spoke, afraid of doing something incorrectly. "What's wrong?"

"It's over," Hoseok brokenly whispered.

"What is, sweetheart?" Yoongi was beginning to freak out. Was Hoseok some kind of oracle? A chosen one? He knew he'd be too good to be true. Hoseok was visited by something? Or told to do something terrible?

Hoseok shook his head, "I had sex with you." He sobbed.

Ouch. Not the reaction any man would want after fucking someone but here we are.

"So it's over," he hiccuped, "Y-you're gonna g-get rid'a me, a-and move on."

"What?" Yoongi was insulted by this but took a deep breath. Patience, patience. "Why would I do that?"

"Be-cause you casually f-fuck until, until you ge-get bored and toss 'em away." Hoseok hugged his knees to his chest. "I love you, b-but I can't imag-gine you choosing me."

Yoongi sighed. This hurt. A lot.

It's understandable Hoseok is very insecure but no one wants their love to be doubted. He tilted his head back and looked at the starry night sky, elbows leaning against the railing. "Hoseok, are you doubting my love?" Yoongi was a bit annoyed that he was being questioned like this. Still, he was trying his best to remain understanding.

Hoseok didn't answer. "What makes me s-so special?" He quietly replied.

Yoongi groaned, "I'll take that as a yes." A hand running through his hair, Yoongi sighed. "Hoseok, you're saying you're upset because now that we've had sex, I'll no longer be interested in you and will find a new fuck buddy. Is that right?" Hoseok nodded and it made Yoongi scoff, "After I just took you on a beautiful date and have continuously told you I've never been in love like this and that you are so special to me I could lose my mind?"

Hoseok looked away in shame and fear. Oh, god. Would doubting Yoongi cause Yoongi to actually throw him away? Maybe Yoongi wasn't planning on it before but now he is after being confronted like this. Why did Hoseok even open his mouth whe-

"Honestly, I'm disappointed you still doubt me like this. I won't lie that it gets on my nerves." Yoongi sighed again. "I'll let it slide again but you've gotta cut that Shit out, Hobi." Yoongi sat down on the concrete next to Hoseok. Now at eye level, Hoseok could make eye contact with those deep black eyes. "You've been here for months and do things I've never allowed anyone in my thousands of years. You should know where I stand." Hoseok started crying even harder much to Yoongi's dismay. "What now?" Hoseok didn't answer and Yoongi instantly regretted it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I'm just frustrated." Saying these things out loud was incredibly new for Yoongi. "See? You've got me voicing my feelings and ugh, no one else's ever gotten that out of me before."