49. Seduction [M]

He was determined to show Yoongi his love after doubting it to his face. Replacing the painting he'd ruined was just the half of it.
__________________

"Any updates on your plan, mastermind?" Donghun smugly asked as he stood next to Hoseok watching the floor tiles being installed.

Hoseok nodded, "I'm trying it tonight." He was very nervous for it. He'd barely even started acting on his sex drive. What if Yoongi rejects him?

"Good luck," Donghun laughed, "Can't decide if I'll want the details or not."

Hoseok gasped, "How dare you assume I'll even want to share them with you?"

Donghun rolled his eyes, "I'm your only friend here, I'm sure you'll wanna tell someone about it. Come on, eternity is so long. Entertain us a little!"

Hoseok groaned, "Fine, we'll see." He tried to hide a smile but simply couldn't hold it back. Donghun is his friend! A friend that wants to hear about his life! How exciting this is.

Later that night, Hoseok got even more nervous as the time came closer and closer. Yoongi would be home soon, home being their massive shared bedroom, of course. Hoseok was antsy, pacing back and fourth until he heard a knock and a cheery voice.
"Oh, Hoseok!" Seokjin. "Open the door for me, honey!" He sang, "I Can feel you brewing something mischievous up and I wanna see!"

How? How could he possibly know what Hoseok's been up to? Oh, God. Hoseok facepalmed at the thought of someone having overheard him and Donghun's conversations. Maybe he should just hang out with Donghun in private. They are friends, after all.

He walked to the door and opened it, revealing an excited Seokjin grinning ear to ear at him. "What are you doing,?" He asked, smile not moving a bit, "and why are you wearing makeup?"

Hoseok was in the middle of getting ready for his little scheme, meaning he was done with his light makeup and planned to change out of his robe into something more comfortable.

He was flustered, "I'm practicing my makeup skills." Which wasn't a complete lie, Hoseok was practicing. It just happened he also needed to be made up for this. It simply worked out well for him.

"In your robe?"

"Yeah, I just got out of the shower."

Seokjin walked past him into the room and sat down on the nearest chair so he could judge him adequately and gauge what was going on.

"You're doing something and I wanna know what."

"Why?" Hoseok blurted out, immediately realizing how guilty he sounded. Seokjin was friendly, but he was also one of Yoongi's upper three advisors. There's a chance he'd rat him out. Hoseok can't risk that being the end of his relationship. "I mean, if I was- which I'm not! But if I was, why do you care?" Times like this are when he wishes he were a better liar.

Seokjin sighed in what seemed to be admiration. "Oh, Hoseok. Hell is truly unleashing sides of you you'd never even known existed."

Hoseok blinked at him. Seokjin wasn't wrong, but Hoseok hadn't put much thought into it. Is this positive?

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"Meh," Seokjin shrugged, "That's subjective. Anyway," he leaned over so his elbows rested on his knees. "What are you up to?" It was dark and ominous, as if he didn't like the answer, something might happen.

Hoseok gulped and spoke right through his teeth. "I'm gonna seduce Yoongi." He quietly and rapidly stated. Which technically isn't a lie, he just simply wouldn't tell him why he was seducing his own boyfriend.