Honeymoon

Heyy!! The honeymoon is in full swing. It will be stretched out through a couple of chapters. I'll leave it a mystery of any...extracurricular activities... Enjoy!!

POV JJ

The next moring we are up early getting ready to leave. There is a car already in front and a staff member has loaded up the car with our suitcases. After eating breakfast and doing last minute checks we were out the door. We were slightly in a rush as we slept in then spent an hour cuddled up just enjoying being together, married. But I wouldn't trade it for anything else. We booked a place for the rest of the month, or Rossi gifted us a place, in Amboise. It's in Loire Valley, 2 hours outside of Paris, and full of art and history. We have a few things booked but the rest is just going to be whatever we want. It's going to be nice having a private place but also not too far from the town center. As we near the private airport I make sure to inform everyone and thank them for everything. We are trying to stay off our phones for the next 21 days. We just have to survive the 11 hour flight then a hour drive to the cottage. It'll be about 3 am when we get there so hopefully we can get some sleep then sleep a bit more till the sun comes up.

After a long flight that mainly consisted on sleep and cuddles we landed and got our rental car and since I was more awake and caffinated then Ash I drove the hour to our little getaway. When we arrived I smiled at the little place. Rossi listened and didn't get some castle or something. We wanted something cozy and private but still close enough to the center of Loire Valley. Rossi had said Amboise was the lovers part of Loire so that's where he looked. I'm grateful he was so invested and he made sure to also inform me of the large amount to vineyards in the area which he knew Ash would love. I can't help but smile knowing how much my team, family, loves Ash and have excepted her with open arms. Parking the car I quietly get outscanning the area before walking to the mailbox to put in the code getting the keys to the place. After unlocking the door I head back to the car opening the truck grabbing our cases before heading back quickly to roll them into the entrance. After getting everything in I head back to grab Ash slowly opening her door holding her head so she doesn't fall out. "Ash, baby we're here" I say rubbing her cheek gently waking her. She groans softly mumbling slightly making me smile at her cuteness. "Baby, come on let's get you inside so you can sleep in bed" I say and she nods eyes still closed. I smile and unbuckle her slowly helping her get out but she clings to me so I just lift her up. She wraps her legs around my waist nuzzling into my neck as I lock the car then head inside locking that door too. Leaving the suitcases in the entrance I head to the stairs looking around slightly to check the main room. After slowly walking up the stairs not wanting to drop her since I'm not use to the place. I reach the bedroom and walk to the bed laying her down gently tucking her in. I smile and kiss her head before tiredness catches up to me and I crawl in next to her holding her close before falling alseep myself.

POV Ash

God I feel great right now. Like I'm on cloud nine. I can't believe I'm married now! And to Jennifer. The bliss and happiness I feel right now, but at the moment I feel like I'm going to burst which...I gasp moaning opening my eyes seeing the light filter into the room. I feel wetness and a building up feeling in my gut making me moan again. I glance down gaining some of my senses and she a lump under the covers. Finally it registers and I moan smiling reaching down to weave my habd through Jay's hair. I feel so close and I know I'm not going to last much longer. "JAY" I moan out as my legs begin to shake and with another curl of her tongue I release with a silent screem mouth wide open and eyes shut tight. As I am brought down from my high I feel light kisses up my body then neck making me smile. "Good morning wife" Jay husks out kissing my lips letting me taste myself moaning. "Good moring indeed" I breath out making her laugh and pull back smiling at me. I smile wide biting my lip a bit looking into her bright blue eyes. "Say it again" I say and she tilts her head smirking a bit. "Good morning" She says and I pinch her side making her laugh then lean down to kiss me slowly. "Wife" She says against my lips. I moan lightly and pull her harder into me. "We are married" I say happily and she matches my smile. "We are. And it's our first offical day on our honeymoon" She says and I kiss her. "We're already off to an amazing start" I mumble biting her lip lightly. "mhmm. How can we make it better" She says and I giggle as her lips move to my neck sucking lightly. "I love you" She says between kisses as she makes her way back up to my lips. "I love you too, wife" I say and she laughs falling back onto the bed next to me. I roll to face her smiling. "I'm really happy" I say lacing our hands together. "Me too. What do you say to a shower and breakfast?" She says and I nod. "That sounds good. We need to do some shopping to stock up a bit too. We can explore town a bit too" I say and she smiles nodding. "Sounds wonderful. Come on wifey" She says teasingly making me giggle and hop up after her heading to the bathroom.