⚜ three ⚜

•Avalanche•

"They still have disregarded the invitation despite the seventh attempt, your highnesses. Also... I would like to inform you, that all the invitations of the palace, have been returned."

Daniels gently placed the returned invitations on the table while I contemplate on the reason as to why the Elbrus oracles declined letters from the palace.

A letter that contains very important questions...

This is why we were eager and wanted them to personally explain the reason behind Ruis' sudden disposal.

I am truly frustrated.

I need answers.

It's been months and a lot of things have happened.

This is so unlikely of the Elbrus Oracles.

The mountain Angels.

My parents are silent and I'm sure we are thinking of the same thing.

Despite my distance and my estrangement, I still fulfill my royal duties.

Still doing my responsibilities until uncle Mikhail allows me to voice out my wishes.

My wish to let go of this certain life.

He asked me to think about it thoroughly.

His answers were brief and nonchalant.

But if he keeps on delaying this, I will do things on my own.

"Let me go to Elbrus."

I blurt out, quite determined. My parents were alarmed at my suggestion.

Because every Russian royal knows that it is forbidden to step in a divine territory.

Only one king was able to enter the place.

It was my great grandfather.

The Winter Sun.

Aleksndr II

We are are not allowed to climb the spiritual mountains.

As strongly prohibited by the Elbrus oracles themselves.

We strongly respect that.

But now, we felt something was off.

My parents said that there weren't sightings of huge falcons for months.

They are the Elbrus' spiritual messengers and royal guards.

No wonder the Russian royals are in chaos.

Also...

I heard from lord Lebedev that the North Korean dictator mentioned something about us being blind and fragile.