Leah suprises jordan at her flat

Jordan's pov
I just finished training, I drive to the block of flats I live in. I walk up the stairs and get to the door, it's unlocked. I open it to find Leah smiling at me, I say " how did you?",  she laughs and says " jonas gave me three days of training and I wanted to surprise you".  I haven't seen her since our first date which was amazing, I do all the blinds up in the house, Leah sneaks up behind me and puts her hands around my waist. I smile and turn around, putting one arm around her waist and the other on her bum. Our foreheads are resting against each other, Leah leans in and so do I my arms move up to her neck.I'm feeling her soft hair as we kiss, she picks me up, I squeal with excitement, we break apart for a second, she  tries taking my tracksuit and top off,I lift my arms up to make it easier. I come to our lips again, im n my bra and tracksuit bottoms, she Cary's me over to the bed, Lays me down gently and gets on top of me, she definitely knows how to pleasure a woman.

Leah's pov
Jords , takes my top of and discard it onto the floor, we remove each other's bottoms and get und the covers. Later after an about half an hour of doing it, we naked under the covers. I interlock my hand with Jordan's, she kisses me and says " this is the best surprise ever, thank you so much Leah, now I'm going to have a shower , fell free to join me". I follow her into the shower room, smacking her bum on the way which I think she enjoys, we get in the shower, turn it on, jord presses me up,against the wall and kisses me, I kiss back. After our shower we put some clothes on and order a takeaway, jordan gets a blanket and we sit on the sofa watching sport. Our takeaway arives, I,pay for it and Jordan says " right next time I'm definitely paying for it,you've already done so much today". I kiss her and say " nothing is to much for my best friend and future girlfriend", she looks at me and says " if it Cary's on like,this I can definitely see that happening ". Our takeaway is absolutely delicious, Jordan looks at me and says " close your eyes", I do and when I open them I see a few presents , she laughs and says " I wanted to give you these in private , and I forgot to take them to the England camp". I laugh at her forgetfulness I open the presents ( jewellery, a Louis Vaton bag, a Gucci shirt, and a photo album with phot of us in it all throughout our friendship". I kiss her and thank her, I'm definitely going to ask her to be my girlfriend next time I see her which will be in the WSL, I'll get the players from both teams to help.