Wedding planning

Leah's pov
Today me and jords are planing our weeding, we want to do it next summer, we've already decided no groomsman, evreyone was fine with it,we do have ten bridesmaids and two-maids of honour because we wanted to. Jordan wakes up and says " before we start our wedding planing, thers something we do that I've mised so much". She bits her lip im loving what she's thinking, I pull her into my lap and we kiss and start taking each-others clothes off. After we've done it we're naked under the covers and , I get on top of her pining her to the bed, kiss her and say " I've missed that to babe, so much more than you know". We put our clothes back on and get James from his nursary, jordanoics him up and Cary's him into the living room. She looks at me and says " I knotweed we said no groomsman, but he has to be a part of the wedding", I kiss jords and say " he can Cary the rings with Ella and alessia", we chose them as ring bearers and Lucy and Keira as maids of honour.
Bridesmaids
Lucy ( joint of honour)
Keira ( joint maid of honour)
Ella
Alessia
Beth
Daan
Viv
Liza
Grace ( Leah's sister)

Jordan's pov
The planing is about to start we've just had breakfast, we decide on the venue and flowers, we decide on the photographer, there the things that needed to be sorted by today and they have been, we ask all the bridesmaids and they agree, the understand why we have separate ring bearers and maids of honour. I'm shattered, it's been a long day, me and Leah put James to bed, we sit on the sofa. I see Leah looking at me and I say " what?", she crawls up to me in a sexy way and whispers " you've looked so hot all day I know we've already done it but a makout won't hurt".  She kisses me I immediately kiss back, we fall back on the sofa with Leah on top of me, heave a feel of the others bum ,and under ther others top, without breaking the kiss. We break apart eventually, Leah Lays to the right of me and start playing with my hair, I look at her and say " are you okay with the date being next summer babe, I know you'll have the euros to worry about". She,kisses me and says *of course I Qom bye, the wedding isn't until  a couple,of weeks after the euros and I want to do it. Before,the season starts".