World cup semi final/ planing for the future

Leah's pov
I'm so nervous, this is my second World Cup semi final and my first as captain, jordan gets into my bed and says " babe it will be fine, don't be nervous and I'll be on the pitch with you, ( jordan is pairing Keira for the semi final, Georgia is okay but felling under the weather with a cold, but she's tested and it's not covid), I believe you can do this, you can do what you want to me for the next few hours". I spin us around so I'm on top and kiss her, she kisses back and we start ripping each other's clothes off".  After what can only be described as the best sex of my life,we're naked under the covers, jordan kisses me and says " Leah if I get pregnant by the end of the year then I'm going to retire, this has been amazing and football has given me so much but if I do then I'm moving back in with you, we can raise the baby together". I kiss jords and say ":are you sure, would you have achieved everything you wanted to", she kisses me and says " and then some, Lea, it's getting close to retirement for me anyway and the best gift football ever gave  me is you".

Jordan pov
We put our clothes on, and head downstairs for breakfast, i meant what I said, I want t9 retire on a high and wining the World Cup will be just that. We're playing Sweden  tonight, I'm quite nervous as I know I'm starting tonight and probably the final if we get there. We arive at the stadium, we look at the team sheet.

Starting x1
Mary earps
Lucy bronze
Leah Williamson (c)
Millie bright
Alex greenwood
Keira Walsh
Jordan nobbs
Ella toone
Beth mead
Alessia Russo
Chloe Kelly

We're in the tunnel about to come out, we've just got to win this and we're in the final. The first half kicks off, we're wining 2-0 as we go in at half time, we go on for the secound half, it's 4-0 we have a corner the ball is whipped in and leah heads it in, im the first to her, I give her the biggest hug ever, I'm so proud of my girl, if this is my last tournament at least I done it with the love of my life. The final whistle blows and we're in the final, we al celebrate, leah runs up to me kisses me and says " your goal will come in the final babe", I hope she's right.