chapter one: i'm so done with life

Vivian's pov:

"Why won't you just listen to me?!" I scream at my parents and my principal. Somehow I ended up In the principles office for doing something I didn't do

I "apparently" hit my bully sarah in the head with my lunch tray. Which is NOT true at all

She's always finding ways to get me In trouble just cause she doesn't like me. Oh and did I forget to mention that the principal is her dad? Oh I did? Ok.

"Because it's TRUE! You hurt my daughter admit it before you are expelled!" The principal yelled at me. I looked back and forth from him to my parents. My parents sadly were just crossing their arms and glaring at me.

They actually believed I did it? Wow they really don't know they're own daughter.

"Mom! Dad! You know I'd never do something like that! Talk to him!" I pleaded to them but I know it was no use.

Like they'd actually end up believing me with how many times I've "lied" to them. Or how many times my bullies have lied to them about me.

"We can't do that Vivian! Now be a big girl, be responsible, and admit what you did" my mom said replied back to me. They both were acting like they didn't even care.

"I never hurt her! I'm not like that!" I said while tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes.

I can't believe my parents especially my mom the person who Gave birth to me and brought me into this world didn't even believe me. She just believed what she was told.

That broke my heart....

Alot...

"That's it! You are expelled!" My principal yelled out at me. His face was red with fury. I turned to my parents who also looked quite angry and disappointed.

Sheesh I know I'm a disappointment but you don't have to look at me like I am.

"Car. Now. vivian." My dad told me with gritted teeth. I looked at him and my mom with a sad expression on my face.

"I said now!" My dad yelled out. I did what I was told and headed to the car.

My life sucked. My parents sucked... my school sucked and so did my bullies. I just wanted to be free.

I sat in the back of the car and cried silently letting the tears spill. Now I'm not a Crier people so this is really bad. I haven't cried in years.

I let the tears fall as i kept myself from sobbing so I don't make any noise. I noticed my parents walking out of the school and glaring at me.

They got into the car and didn't even speak to me they just silently started driving home. this just hurt... and it hurt bad..

Not long after we arrived home and walked inside the house. My mom put her hand out and glared at me. I knew what this meant. Phone taken, grounded, not aloud out of my room, except to shower and eat. I handed her my phone and went upstairs silently.

I learned not to argue with them or not say anything cause that just gets me in more trouble. I get under my covers and pull them over my head and cry.

I can't do this anymore! This is ridiculous! These people are cruel! And toxic! I need to leave. I need to escape.

And I was going to.

Tonight.

It was past 11 when I very quietly packed. if my parents caught me, I'd be grounded for even longer, and talked down on. And they would put bars on my window.

Now you must be thinking. Vivian what if they aren't asleep?! Oh they are trust me they are very deep sleepers but I still end up being quiet anyways just in case they aren't fully asleep yet.