chapter twenty three: interrupted for game night

a/n: if you want, listen to the song above for the make-out part with Collin and vivian.

Vivian's pov:

Carrie had just went to to the store for groceries, and left me and Collin at home, now, I would have went with her, but she wanted me to have 'one on one time' with Collin.

I begged her to let me go, but Collin is Collin... He played the puppy dog eyes act on her. Which made her give me an apologetic look and leave me behind.

I feel betrayed.

"It's all your fault!" I say looking towards Collin with a pout on my face.

He was sitting on the couch, while I stood across from it pouting.

"What's my fault angel?" He replied with a smirk as he pressed a sweet kiss to my cheek.

"You know what you did, matty"

"Hm, no, I don't, so why don't you enlighten me?" He said back with a grin.

That stupid, smug looking, lights up the room, gorgeous looking grin.

"You did the puppy dog eyes act on Carrie! Making her leave me behind!"

His grin only widened as he looked at me.

"And that's my fault how, angel?"

"I literally just told you how it's your fault!" I responded as I pouted angrily and sat down next to him on the couch.

He chuckled and pulled me into his lap and placed a kiss on my temple.

"I'm sorry, angel, forgive me?" He asked as he looked at me with those same eyes that made his mom do anything that he wanted.

"That's not going to work on me, Collin"

"Ouch, the first name, thought I was Matty" he replied kissing down my shoulder, making me shiver in his arms, as I liked the way his lips felt on my skin.

"Not right now, you aren't, Collin Mathew andrews"

"Using my full name now? Oh, now I'm really in trouble" he laughed, and his lips went from kissing my arm, to kissing up my collarbone and neck. I held back a moan, as I leaned my head back into him, enjoying every minute of this.

Yes, I was upset with him, but when he acted like this, it made me want to forgive him immediately.

"M-matty" I struggled to speak as his teeth started to nibble at my neck.

I gasped at the contact and looked at him, his beautiful dark black eyes met mine, but, they looked different.

They were filled with lust.

Before I could even speak, his lips were on mine, this kiss was different than the others, filled with want, and lust.

I kissed back, wrapping my hands arounds his neck.

I pull away from the kiss, turn around on his lap, to where I'm facing him, and kiss him again as we start to make-out.

He placed his hands protectively on my hips as we kissed.

As the kiss started to get more heated, I tugged on his shirt hinting that I wanted it off.

He pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me.

"Eager are we angel?"

I rolled my eyes and replied.

"Shut up" I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

He laughed a bit, pulling away again, and took off his shirt.

I looked away, giving him privacy, but, he placed his finger under my chin and made me look at him.