chapter twenty: the boys!!

Vivian's pov:

After the movie, I knew collin had to go, I felt my heart break as i looked at him. He was standing against his car with his arms crossed looking at me with a soft look.

He had taken me home, and now we were outside quietly staring at each other and making small talk so my parents wouldn't hear us.

He was about to leave me.

I knew this was going to happen, but I still didn't want it to.

I didn't know if this was going to be the last time I talked to him for a very long time. I hoped not. My bright imagination, imagined that one day, he'd rescue me, and we'd never have to be apart again.

But that's in my head, not reality.

"Bye matty" I choke, as i held back my tears that were threatening to spill.

He pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. "Bye angel" he spoke softly.

I held onto him tighter, I really didn't want to let go.

"Stay" I begged, I knew he wouldn't, I knew he couldn't, but I still wanted him to.

"You know I can't angel" he replied as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you" I tell him as i look into his eyes.

I didn't know when I'd be able to say it again, but he needed to know, even if ten years went by without me seeing him, he'd be the only guy I'd ever fall in love with.

"I love you, angel" he responded as he kissed me softly, pulling me close for a few seconds, and let go.

He pulled away from the kiss, gave me one last goodbye, got into his car, and left.

I felt like my whole world just got destroyed. I held in my tears, as I quietly walked into the house.

As I walked in, I noticed both of my parents waiting for me on the steps, both of them with faces of fury.

I knew i was in big trouble.

They both started yelling at the same time telling me I'm such a disappointment, I should live on the streets, I'm a slut, and that I'm not aloud to see Collin again.

"You really think we wouldn't find out that you skipped school with that fuck boy?" My father furiously yelled.

"Don't call him that!! He is more of a man then you will ever be!!" I yelled back angrily. I had enough of their cruel actions. The way they'd treat me wasn't okay, but there was no way in hell I'd let them talk about the love of my life that way.

"Well guess what? You are never aloud to see him again you understand me?!"

"Like you could stop me!!"

"Oh, I can, you are to be watched all day long at school! No friends at all! Not even those two losers you've been hanging out with!"

"You can't stop me from being happy!!"

"The hell I can't! You will never see that boy or those friends of yours again!!"

"I'm going to marry collin Mathew andrews one day whether you like it or not!!"

"You will do no such thing!!" My mother cut in.

"You don't deserve to be happy you little slut!" She added, the pain I was feeling in my chest now was hurting badly.

So, I took a deep breath, and went upstairs to my room slamming and locking the door shut so they couldn't get in. I then put my dresser up against the door and layed on my bed.