chapter eighteen: jealousy

Vivian's pov:

After mine and Collin's magical kiss, we found ourselves at a park, nearby my school. I didn't want to skip the whole day, so he told me he'd bring me back to school after second period.

While at the park, we had a little brunch date as we talked to each other about everything that's happened with both of us, since we've been separated.

"So, this max kid, he flirts with you?" Collin asked as he lifted his eyebrow at me curiously. The jealousy in his voice wasn't hard to miss.

"Yes, but don't be mad, he thinks I don't have a boyfriend"

"Yet he somehow knows about me?" He asks, earlier on, I had told collin about my new friends catching me drawing him. He smirked at me after I told him that, I'm not surprised that he's flattered.

"I drew you all the time, he would know something about you, I just told him you were non existent"

"Why? Were you ashamed about me?" He asked with a sad tone.

"What? Baby, no. My friend Carla kept flirting with your picture and shit. Always complimenting how you look and shit, i, of course, didn't like that. So I told her you weren't real so she'd back off"

"So my girlfriend was jealous I see" Collin replied as he smirked at me. I leaned over and pushed him back a bit as I rolled my eyes.

"Says my boyfriend who's jealous of my friend max"

"I'm not jealous, I just wished he wouldn't act like you were his when you are clearly mine" he mumbled agitatedly.

"That's jealousy" I sang, as bright smiles were on both of our faces.

"Whatever" he mumbled.

I layed my head on his shoulder, enjoying my soft new.... new... pillow! Yeah, pillow.

"Am I comfortable?" He asked with a laugh.

"Very" I responded, as I closed my eyes enjoying the hot sun on my face as I layed on collin.

"Do you want me to talk to this 'friend' of yours?"

I laugh as I look at him. "If that would help with that jealousy of yours"

"It's not jealousy!" He whined.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" i respond as i get up.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, it's ten minutes to the end of second period"

"Okay, angel. Let's go" he spoke as he got up, picking me up, and setting me on his shoulder.

"Baby! Put me down!" I laugh as i playfully hit his shoulder making it very obvious to him that I want down.

"No!" He denied, as he opened the passenger seat and sat me down.

He grabbed my buckle putting it over my body, and buckled me up.

once he was done, he kissed my forehead and shut the door softly as he ran over to his side, and got in.

"You are such a gentleman" I say to him as I look at him.

He was finishing buckling up as he looked at me with his pretty black eyes.

"Not in bed I'm not" he replied with a smirk.

My eyes widen at his dirty remark. I hit shoulder, and glare at him.

"Collin!"

"What? It's true!"

"Stop being so dirty minded!"