chapter seventeen: collin?

Vivian's pov:

As I enter my school, I look down wanting to avoid seeing everyone looking at me.

Ever since I became friends with max and Carla, more attention has been on me than ever before.

As my mind drifts off into thinking, I think about my friends that I had at Collin's school. I think about Christmas, his birthday, the skating park, everything.

It breaks my heart that I won't be able to see him again for a long time.

To hear his beautiful angelic voice as he talks to me.

Because I was in dreamland, thinking of my insignificant other, I wasn't paying attention making me bump into someone.

"I'm sorry" I apologize as i keep my eyes off of the person, the kids at this school love to start fights over anything and everything.

"It's okay princess" a familiar voice replied.

I gasp, as I look up and see Collin. I smile brightly as I wrap my arms around him tightly and cry.

He's here... finally, he's here.

"Hey.... it's okay now" he says softly.

"Matty" I say while sobbing.

It's almost too good to be true that my amazing boyfriend is right in front of me at my shitty ass high school.

"I'm here. I'm here okay?" He replies while kissing my forehead. I nod into his shoulder as I hold him tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as i lift my head to look at him.

"To tell you to fuck off with the phone calls" he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at his try-hard to be funny response.

"You are such an ass"

"That's the whole reason you fell in love with me baby, girls love assholes" he responds with a smirk.

"No, it was the eyes that made me fall for you dickhead"

"Didn't I tell you to stop staring at me the first day of school?" he asks as we laugh.

"Yes, but you know me, I don't listen"

"Girls never do" he mumbles.

"Hey! But, seriously. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if my angel was okay, I've been so worried about you" he explains, as he looks into my dark brown eyes, his black ones shining with worry and devotion.

"And you missed me" I Reply grinning.

"Yes, and I missed you" he admits with a laugh.

"Well, since you are here, now what?"

"I don't know, just thought of spending time with you" he replied as he looked into my eyes as his sparkled with admiration and love.

I hold in my giggles as I hold his hand.

God, I've missed him so much.

"Well, before you spend time with me, I want a kiss"

"Oh you do, do you?" He replies with a smirk.

"Yes"

"You have to earn one" he adds, smugly.

"Like hell I do" I say as i tug on his blue hoodie pulling him down to my level, and kissing him so much love and affection.

And I'm not an affectionate person much, so, I'd say, this moment was pretty magical.

His hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer.