chapter fourteen: dreaming of collin

Vivian pov:

I was dreaming, I found myself looking around a room I was in. It was Collin's room, I found myself smiling brightly as I looked around the room.

As I looked in a different direction, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind.

"Hey angel" the voice said softly. I'd know that voice anywhere.

"Hello perv"

"I am not a perv!" He replied as he placed his hand over his chest where his heart would be, acting offended.

I laugh as I look at him lovingly. "This my be a dream, but I miss you"

"I miss you too princess" he replies as his arms find a way around my waist.

"We are going to get you back, I promise" he says softly as he places a soft kiss on my neck.

"You better" I say as I look up at him. He gives me a smirk, winks at me, and then pulls me in for a long kiss.

Before anything else could happen, sadly, I'm awoken to banging on my door.

"Wake the fuck up you piece of trash and go to school!" I heard my father yell. I sigh as I get up and get dressed.

Why did my first happy dream in days, have to end so quickly?

Ask fate, Not me.

Once I arrive to school, I walk inside with my head hanging low.

"Hey summers" the blonde guy, from yesterday, says to me while leaning up against my locker.

"Uh, hi?" I respond.

I thought I told him to stay away from me, but, I should know this, boys are dumb asses and don't listen.

"I just wanted to tell you...."

"Tell me...??" I reply with a brow raised.

"That you are a bitch and I don't fucking like you"

"Really? You don't like me? Ouch, that hurts" I say as I put on my best sad face.

He places his hand behind me, onto my locker, that I'm standing in front of.

"Just fuck off, alright?"

"You first" I respond as i open my locker and grab my books.

"You know, no wonder everyone hates you. You're a bitch"

"And you are a dick, therefore, no one likes either of us"

He rolls his eyes. "Max"

"What?" I say confused.

"My name, it's max"

"When the fuck did I ask for your name?"

"You didn't I just told you"

"Hooray. Now, fuck off" I say as I head to class.

In school, the blonde kid, known as max, sits right next to me.

Great....

I roll my eyes as I look at him. The black haired girl, from yesterday, his minion, I should say. Was staring right at me with a small smile.

What the fuck is going on?

"I'm sorry about yesterday" max apologizes, after we walk out of class.

"Okay, what is up with you and the black haired girl?"

"Her name is carla"

"I don't care, why are you guys acting so nice to me all of the sudden?"

"Because we wanna be friends?"