chapter eight: Jealousy and drama

Vivian pov:

I woke up feeling like I was going to get pissed off today. Which isn't like me at all. Why should I be angry? I'm away from my parents, bullies, toxic friends, there is no reason for me to be angry.

But I still have this feeling. I went downstairs and sat down at the table. Carrie entered the kitchen and smiled brightly at me.

"Hello love! How did you sleep?" She asked. I smiled brightly back.

"I slept okay. Is Collin up?" I respond. She shakes her head no.

"No, I was actually just about to go and wake him up. But if you want to, you can do it for me?" She responded. I nodded and headed upstairs to his room. I knocked on the door and got no answer.

"Collin?" I say as I knock again. I heard him move around and groan.

"Collin? You gotta get up we have school" I told him. No answer.

"I'm coming in" I say as I open the door and walk inside. I look around shocked.

His room was amazingly clean. Every boy in the world from what I know has a very trashy room. Weird but amazing.

I shake my head of the distraction and walk over to his bed.

"Collin. Time to wake up" I told him softly.

"Five more minutes viv" he said as he dug his head deeper into his pillow. I tried to ignore the butterflies as I groaned.

"Collin if you stay in bed for five more minutes then we will be late" I told him but he just groaned again.

"Please? Matty?" This will get him up. Hehe.

"Fine" he got up quickly. I smiled happily.

"You happy?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled in response. Until I froze and went quiet.

"What?" He asked me confused.

He was shirtless! And not wearing pants! He's literally in just his boxers! oh my God. This was a bad decision for me to come up here.

"Um, You do know you barely have clothes on, right?" I asked him. He smirked at me.

"Is that why you are blushing and speechless princess?" He asked. I turned beet red.

"I've just never seen a guy not wearing really anything before. In movies yeah, but not in real life" I responded embarrassed.

"Well that's about to change princess. Because i sleep like this every night" he replied. I blushed even more.

"Get dressed" I told him as I went downstairs. I seen Carrie laugh at me as I entered the kitchen.

"What?" I asked. She laughed more.

"You seen him undressed?" She asked. I blushed more as I groaned.

"He had boxers on but yes" I answered and she giggled.

"That's really funny" she replied.

"Carrie! It's embarrassing!" I told her.

"How do you think I feel?" I heard his angel voice say. I looked behind me and seen him. I smiled happily at him.

"Embaressed?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. That's the first time a girl saw me like that" he explained.

"Except for you of course" he said as he looked at his mom.

"I'm sorry matty. I didn't know you wouldn't be fully dressed" i apologized.