chapter ten: happy birthday collin

I wake up with a smile on my face as I run upstairs quietly. and go into Collin's room.

It his birthday today so I want to spend as much time with him as I can.

Ever since dinner the other night he's been acting off with me and I don't like it.

So, I'm making him act like himself today for the sake of his birthday.

He's sleeping and cuddling into his pillow I smirk as I go to his bathroom and pour cold water into a cup. I go back into his room and as I'm about to pour it, he whispers something.

I lean closer as I try to hear what he's saying.

"Viv" he says quietly and my eyes widen.

"Did he just say my name?" I ask myself quietly

Ohhhh yeahhhhhh!!!

"Vivian" again!! Why is he dreaming about me?!

Does he like me?!

I mean... we did almost kiss but what the hell!

Oh, my God. My crush is dreaming about me.

Before he said anything else, I poured the water on him making him shreak like a girl and get up.

I burst out laughing as I look at him.

"Did you just shreak like a girl?" I ask him as I laugh more.

"N-no! What are you doing in my room?"

"Waking you up, duh" I reply.

"With cold water?!" He asks and I nod.

"Mm hmm. Would you have preferred it hot? I can make it hot next time" I reply and he just glares at me.

"Also, we're you dreaming about me?" I say as I smirk. His eyes widen as he shakes his head.

"N-no" he says. But I smirk and come closer to him.

"You sure? I swear I could hear you say "viv" and "Vivian" in your sleep" I say as I smirk more.

"You were hearing things" he replies casually.

"I don't think so collin..... I think you really like me" I say as my face is now very close to his.

"That's a lie" he denies it but his face is saying something different.

"You suck at lying colin" I say as I smirk.

"Viv...." he says softly.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

He takes a deep breath. "You're incredible"

"How so?" I ask him as my hand traces up his arm. His eyes never leaving my face as he blushes from the contact.

"Everything about you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your sense of humor, your talent for drawing. You are so incredible" he explains.

"Mm hmm...." I say as I lean closer. He leans forward, and as our lips are about to touch I pull away from him.

His eyes widen and he glares at me.

"You little tease!"

"Happy birthday collin" I say as I walk downstairs.

"Wait... how did you know it was my birthda- mom!" He yells out and I giggle.

I sit down at the table as the smirk doesn't leave my face.

"Viv you can't do that to me" he says as he sits next to me.