chapter five: first day of school

Vivian pov:

Oh shit.. Here we are, Getting in the car to go to school. Collin was grumbling angrily, and ignoring my presence. I don't blame him, I've changed his whole life in just a few days.

He started the car, and drove off. He's not that bad of a driver, but I'm terrified that he might kill me. I mean, he does have a reason to!

It was silent for a few minutes before he decided to speak up.

"Alright, rules, don't hang around me, don't act like you know me, wait till I'm in school to get out of the car, and I'll come back and lock it. don't try to make conversation with me, stay away from my friends, basically what I'm saying is act like I don't exist and you don't know who I am got it?" He said while keeping his eye on the road. Damn he made a whole list!

"Yep...." I respond back. Man, this is going to be one long day.

We had arrived to school 40 seconds before the bell went off.

Yep, this idiot almost made me late. He got out first, and me next, right away, since no kids were around. THANK GOD

I walked inside hurriedly, and ran to the office to get my chart and locker number. After I grab them, I head to my locker to put some of my books away except for the ones that I needed for first period.

I head to my first class and sit down. I could already tell that many eyes were on me. Collin was behind me, probably glaring at me.

I don't know why though I'm doing what he asked. After class, I'm on my way to my locker when I'm gently pushed against it. I look up to see Collin.

"What?" I ask him annoyed. Why the fuck is he talking to me? I'm leaving him alone like he wanted and acting like he doesn't exist.

Why isn't he doing the same?

"Vivian you sat in my seat today, that's why everyone was staring at you" he explained. Seriously? All those stares over a fucking chair? Immature teenagers.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry that I sat in YOUR chair. I didn't know we all had assigned seats. I just took the first one that I saw was open." I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Really Vivian? I was just telling you, you don't have to act like such a bitch" I glare at him.

"Me? A bitch? You have no right to call me that with how you have been acting ever since you laid eyes on me since I came to live with you and your mom."

I say back, I'm pissed off now.

I. hate. boys.

He rolls his eyes at me and glares at me. If looks could kill.... I'd be dead.

"Vivian-" he tries to say but I cut him off.

"Vivian, nothing. Aren't we supposed to be ignoring each other and acting like we don't exist to each other? Or am i being a bitch about that too?" Damn.. not bad.

"You know what? Whatever, do what the fuck you want. Never should've came over" he then walked off angrily and I could see the anger radiating off of him.

Who cares? He broke the rules first, and was an asshole first! I was so polite when we met!!

I'm exaggerating about that... I was totally not polite once he started being an asshole.

At lunch I grabbed my notebook and started to write in it.

Day 1: no friends yet.

I wrote that down and started working on my drawings.

What? I draw.

People who didn't bully me, used to brag about my art to their friends. They would tell me that I'd become rich and famous because of my art.