37

Harry and Louis were sleeping for two days straight due to the jet lag and the time changes. They were both sleeping in Louis' bedroom, covered under the blankets and got up only to take a piss. By the third day, Eleanor was curious as fuck to see what the hell they were doing for the past three days. There was no way the were just sleeping. Also, she was still pissed as fuck for how Louis disappeared and had the time of his life travelling abroad without even telling her. And be gone for more than a month. And with who? His stripper! Imagine everyone asking you where the fuck your husband is and you can't even say who he is with. What the actual hell.

Louis was out of his mind. Spending his money on a stripper; he was completely out of his mind.

The weirdest thing Eleanor experience, aside from her husband bringing a fucking stripper as his sex slave in their house is seeing them...falling in love? She doesn't know, to be honest, but she is panicking over the situation. If Louis fell in love, that meant that the divorce would be there soon. As long as Louis didn't have anyone else to love or fucking care about, she was fine, 'cause he didn't care about those things. Commitment, romance, love, marriage, kids, the whole fucking package. But now, him and Harry seemed closer, especially after that fucking trip in Doncaster and now them fucking travelling the world. If Louis demanded a divorced and he and his lawyer pressured her more, she would break and she would get nothing. Or much less than what she wanted.

She needed to break Louis first with any way she could, so she wouldn't lose the case. She couldn't just leave out of this empty-handed. Not when her husband was fucking a male stripper every chance he got and made sure Eleanor knew.

It's the way, Harry would sit with them on the table and actually make a conversation. It's them sharing a newspaper or even fucking set his down (Louis never lets go off his newspaper during breakfast) and actually talked to Harry. An actual fucking conversation.

It isn't just the fact that Louis is spending money on someone like Harry. It kind of hurts too, you know? Like, since her and Louis graduated and got married, Louis did nothing to keep that spark between them. It felt like Eleanor was something that always was gonna stick in Louis' life and seeing him doing all of those shit for Harry, pissed her off.

Did she cheat? Yeah.

But Louis didn't even fucking react. She expected him to yell, to scream, to at least make a fucking scene. They had been together for years, fucking married and he just announced to her that he wanted a divorce, as if this was his chance to get out of their marriage. As if this was what he was waiting for.

So why does Harry take the vacations, the money, the clothes, Louis' attention? Why does he deserve that shit when she was the one who was there for Louis, when he started off scratch. It's just so fucking unfair and uncalled for. She doesn't deserve this, but if she signs those fucking papers, then Louis wins. And he never gave a fuck, so he can't have both Harry and the money.

It's the same Louis, who has his arms wrapped around Harry right now, while he never did that for Eleanor.

*

''I feel like I'm dying.'' Harry said and Louis chuckled next to him, his mouth pressed against Harry's clothes shoulder.

''Japan-London is a tough one. However, I might have to eat you alive, if I spend an extra hour in here.'' Louis said, and rolled off the bed. The younger man groaned, throwing an arm over his eyes, as Louis opened the curtains wide to let the light in. Louis walked towards the young man and shook him again in order to make sure he had gotten up.

''Haz, you need to eat. I don't think you wanna miss another day.'' Louis said and the younger man groaned, but sat up and stared at Louis with a pout on his lips.

''I still feel so tired, though. Like I'm dead or something.'' he whined.

''I know, I know. You will feel better after a bath, mhm?''

''Is this your way of saying I smell like shit?'' he said with a playful smirk on his lips. Louis chuckled and shook his head at the younger man. He helped him get up and led him in the bathroom. He kissed the back of his neck lovingly and opened the hot water, to get the bathtub filled.

''Are you gonna go to work?'' Harry whispered, as Louis snuck his hands under Harry's T-Shirt to help him take it off.

''No. I'm just gonna run over some files, just to make sure that everything is okay and to get ready for tomorrow's meeting.'' Louis said and Harry hummed. The younger man turned, so he was face to face with Louis and wrapped his arms around his neck. Harry leaned in and captured his lips with Louis' as the older man gripped tighter around the green-eyed man's waist.

''Then, have a bath with me.'' Harry smiled against Louis' lips, as he pulled Louis' T-Shirt over his head and let it drop on the floor.

''I thought you were tired?'' Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes at the older man, pulling away to take off his own boxers and add soap in the water. He dipped himself into the water and looked up at Louis smirking, as if he was challenging him.

''I'm not tired anymore.'' he shrugged and the older man chuckled. Harry sat up and gestured for Louis to lean closer and the older man smiled, when Harry wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him down and kissed him. Louis smiled against his lips and let the younger man run his hands down his side and pull down his boxers.

''Come on, the water is nice.'' he looked up at the older man rolled his eyes, before stepping into the bathtub.