6:WHERE TO STAY

Taehyung's grip on my wrist tightened as he dragged me towards the carriage. He stopped midway and put down the bucket. He turned to me,glaring down at me. I just realized he was so much taller than me. I maintained the eye contact. What does he think? I am some stupid coward Omega? Hell nah! I planned to climb down from the second floor of a goddamn palace just to escape marriage. He thinks he can control me? He must be dreaming. At this point,my wrist was starting to hurt really bad. I am sure a bruise is going to come up there. I wiggled my wrist so that I can free my hand from his grip. He's so annoying. I angrily said,"Your hurting me! Leave my wrist!" His glare on me hardened as he said in his deep voice,sending shivers across my spine, "You are as stupid as I heard. Do you really not know or are you pretending to not know? Are you that type of a fool who doesn't even know that an unmarked Omega who didn't even have his first heat shouldn't go near other Alphas?! You can receive your heat at any moment,you idiot! You will attract Alphas regardless if they have a mate or not!" I felt really bad. I felt like the perfect puppet of my parents again. Who doesn't have any feelings and is trained to be perfect always. I don't know what came over me but I gained the strength to yank my hand away from his grip. I glared up at him and said,"Do you even hear what your saying?! Stay away from Alphas? Then aren't you an unmated Alpha yourself! I don't see a mating mark on your neck! Jackson hyung has a mate but what about you? If I am in such grave danger,why did you even kidnap me! Tell me! I was running away from my marriage anyways. I didn't ask to be kidnapped!" Then I stomped away to the carriage.
-_-_-
-JIMIN-
I guess I fell asleep again. I woke up this time finding myself alone in the carriage. I got up and jumped down from the carriage. I saw a beautiful house standing infront. Wow. This.. is gorgeous! Taehyung came over to me,looking at me like I am a nuisance but I couldn't care less. I asked him,"Whose house is this? This is so gorgeous! Oh. Where is hyung?" He sighed signaling me to follow him. I nodded following him inside. God. The inside of the house feels so homely! So warm! Like literally it feels like I am at home. I smiled but then heard bickering. I recognized one of the voices as Jackson hyung's. The other voice was foreign to me. I looked at Taehyung questioningly but he just moved forward. I followed him. As we went closer to the door the sounds were getting more louder. Taehyung opened the door of the room stepping in. I saw Jackson hyung and another male,most probably a Omega and God! He was soo pretty! Jackson hyung and he stopped bickering to look at me and Taehyung but I rushed to him and held his hand,surprising him. I smiled,"Your so pretty!" He seemed to blush a little as he gave me a shy smile. Hyung chuckled replying,"Jimin-ah meet my mate,Sunoo! He is really pretty right?" I nodded smiling at both of them,"You both look so good together!" Sunoo looked up at me and then at Taehyung, giving him a teasing smile. Why though? He then said,"Taehyung,you could have said earlier that he was your mate! Your just waiting for your elder brother's marriage to finish. And shouldn't you be in -" Jackson hyung and Taehyung cleared their throat not letting me hear Sunoo's words. I looked back at Taehyung questioningly," I am going to stay here? I thought I would stay with you." Strangely my words caused him to choke on air while hyung and Sunoo chuckled. Ah why? He abducted me. I thought I was his responsibility. I don't wanna third wheel hyung and his mate! Taehyung walked out and Jackson hyung ran after him. Weird. Sunoo came upto me.
-_-_-
-JIMIN-
BORING. PLAIN FUCKING BORING. Ah he should have just let me goooo. I sat pouting infront Sunoo. He chuckled,"You wanna do gardening with me hyung? I think that will help you cheerup!" I nodded. Over the last two days I am staying here,I learned that Jackson hyung works somewhere with Taehyung but they are not going to tell me where. I also learned that Sunoo has a hobby of gardening and he grows only roses and lilies in his garden. Every Sunday he goes to sell them in the market. Both of us got up and Sunoo led me to his private heaven. I gaped at how beautiful the garden was,totally honey to the eyes. "How did you even do all this. God it's beautiful Sunoo!" I exclaimed. He chuckled sitting down before plucking some roses and a number of Lilies. "You wanna know how to make a flower crown hyung? I will teach you! Here. Take this first. And then..." .
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
It had been a whole week since Jimin was staying at Jackson and Sunoo's house. Taehyung had to rush back to Busan as soon as he could. It was his brother's marriage afterall. He was totally not shocked when he received the news that the Prince of Busan couldn't be found anywhere. Everyone was worried if he had been kidnapped or not but that was until a maid discovered the rope Jimin had made up to escape. The king and queen of Busan were disheartened while the king and queen of Daegu were angry and blacklisted the Royals of Busan. Jimin didn't know anything about the matter. He was simply enjoying life in the warm house. Though he missed his parents and his dear butler,he valued his freedom more.
-_-_-
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE