3:DECISIONS

Tristan directly brought James to his palace and entered the court room where the nobles and his parents were present. The attendant tried his best to stop him but  can anyone stop the wild Alpha?! Tristan barged into the court room. James' face became red. All the people were staring at him. His mom and dad were also there,maybe they returned today.
Tristan sarcastically smiled and bowed,his hand still tightly wrapped around James' waist. James also bowed giving his greetings. Queen Rose was shocked as her sharp eyes had already caught the crown shaped mark on James' neck,while King Rose was a little annoyed as he still didn't get hold of the situation. Older Prince Rose smirked a little. Tristan started "I am very happy to announce that the only son of Noble Oliver and his wife,Noble Camila,Noble James is my beloved mate. I hope the King and Queen will be good enough and accept me and my mate" James face continued being as red as ever. He didn't raise his head,afraid. The King and Queen started giggling,and the other nobles followed. And there stood the clueless prince and his mate,confused. "You wouldn't understand how happy we are that you have found your mate. My my! We had great expectations for our son's mate and just look at him. Have you ever seen a more pretty maiden than this?" The Queen said. James was a little offended on being called a maiden but he stayed quiet. Tristan lightly chuckled so that only James can hear him and whispered to him "Don't mind my mother's words,she is getting old. Now it's all about us" James looked up for a split second and looked down again. Dude you wouldn't have believed how red his face was!
AFTER 6 HOURS,NIGHT
It was 8pm at night and James was in Tristan's room. His result had come out and he had stood first,as always. The problem was he was locked up in the palace like a caged bird. No that was too dramatic. He was not allowed to leave the palace without protection like guards and attendants. His first heat was approaching and it was a dangerous thing. If his mate is not there to satisfy him,any other unmated Alpha can mate with him and mark him,and Tristan wouldn't wanna rip off any other Alpha's head. That guy was really possessive and being 2 months younger than James,he also didn't have his first rut yet. James was scared. To say that he wasnot satisfied with his mate would be a lie,a big fat lie. Tristan surely matched the expected criteria of James. Well maybe James is the one who will change Tristan? James was roaming about in Tristan's room,trying to dig up information against him when suddenly Tristan entered the room and locked the door but it didn't get James' attention. "Gold,what you prefer? Baby or Darling?" Tristan asked,leaning on the wall and smirking. James who was mesmerized by the butterfly painting on the wall,responded "Baby and Darling is overrated. We should call our lover what we want to call them from the heart. And well add a my before the petname. It sounds great!" Tristan smirked, walking slowly to James until he reached just the back. He bent down to James' level and whispered in his ear "My beloved" . James' face turned beet red as he turned towards Tristan. He pushed the Alpha away a bit. ''What are you upto now?!!'' James asked. Tristan chuckled,pulling James closer by his waist,''I am showing some love to my mate. When do you wanna mate? I heard it's an interesting process. You are supposed to become a sex craved monster with a high sex drive during your heat. I already have a high sex drive but you really need to have some stamina for me. I last long enough to make you scream all night long". James hit his chest lightly,his face blushing furiously. "You! I don't care how long you last! I don't need you!" . Tristan snickered "Well I wouldn't like to kill anyone else. I rather be with you during your heat my beloved". James sighed. He knew Tristan was telling the truth. He turned his face away and muttered "I am a virgin. I don't go around sleeping with people. You need to save your stamina and be calm with me"
.
.
.
.
VOTE AND COMMENT
ENJOY!