25:NAMJIN RETURNS BACK

A day had passed after Taehyung and Jimin initiated the secret royal tradition of Daegu and had consummated their marriage. After Jimin gained his senses, it was a whole chaos. He thought that he was under aphrodisiac and Taehyung was the one responsible, as he had drugged him before. Taehyung didn't bother to explain about what actually happened.
Breakfast was just cleared when Namjoon entered with Jin following him close behind. Before Namjoon could say anything the King said,"Kim Namjoon, you are still the crown prince. I hope you have made a good and righteous choice for your mate. Even though I and your mother are extremely disappointed that you failed to tell us your real feelings and thoughts freely, we would like to hear everything from your side. I know it wasnot pleasant to ride a horse all the way to Busan while preparing an apology script. I know you and your mate must be tired. But I hope you can find it in your heart to explain it to us first". Namjoon's eyes widened as he slowly listened to his father. He sighed and nodded, ready to take responsibility. This was no longer Kim Namjoon, an Alpha prince who was meek and mild. This was Kim Namjoon, the crown prince of Daegu, a much mature person who was ready to be crowned the King.
And so Namjoon started explaining,"I have been with Jin hyung since he was 18. I wanted to tell you both about him but I was afraid you both wouldn't let me marry him because he was not a royal blood. I kept pushing him away. The first time when my marriage was fixed with Jimin, if it wasn't for Taehyung who kidnapped Jimin, I wouldn't be standing here today with my mate. The second time also, I didn't protest. I let things happen but when I heard that Jin went away and he never even wanted to see me again, I finally understood. Everything isn't about politics. Sometimes, love matters more. Now, this is my mate, Kim Seokjin. I hope mom and dad, you will honor us by accepting us". The King and Queen shared a proud smile. So many emotions were present in the environment at the moment. Acceptance, pain, suffering and finally..... Love. The emotion that gives life to everyone. Namjoon looked up at his parents. The king cleared his throat , "Kim Namjoon, crown prince of Daegu, I, the King of Daegu, King Kim Seung Cheol, hereby announce that you will marry, Kim Seokjin, son of my distant relative, and make him your crown princess. After a year, both of you will be crowned as the King and Queen of Daegu."
The four spectators in the room- Jimin, Taehyung, Jin and the Alpha crown prince Namjoon gasped. Wow, now this was unexpected. Whatever, Namjoon bowed to them and Jin followed. Taehyung and Jimin sighed in relief. Even though their relationship was at an awkward state at the moment after last night, they still stuck to each other's side but didn't talk to each other. Namjoon and Jin also sighed in relief as Seung Cheol and Jeonghan exited the room. Namjoon finally turned to Taehyung and smiled,"Hey bro!" Taehyung gave a slight nod, and remarked sarcastically,"Glad to see that you wished to finally return. That also after breaking a royal rule. You know what? I am thankful that you managed to  bring Jin hyung here". Namjoon and Jin blushed.
Royal rule? Yes they did break a royal rule, not that his parents or anyone else minded it but still. Both of them mated before their actual marriage and thus, they broke a royal rule.
-TIME SKIPS-
Now, there was particularly a whole week left for The Royal's marriage, and Jimin and Taehyung's relationship was in a moment of strain. Taehyung sighed, buttoning up his shirt as Jimin crossed his arms and asked him,"So you admit you drugged me? Why? You could have discussed it with me! It's not like I wouldn't have listened to you!" Jimin continued ranting on about how Taehyung didn't trust him enough and stuff. Taehyung remained quiet, trying not to loose his temper.
A knock on their room door disturbed them from continuing their argument. Namjoon and Jin entered their room. Taehyung and Jimin gave them a questioning look. ''What happened, Joon hyung and Jin hyung?" Jimin asked, his tone becoming soft. Namjoon and Jin had mischievous smiles plastered on their faces. "Let's go to the fair!" Namjoon said, as cheerful as a bird in the morning. Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he finally spoke,"I don't know if you lost your mind or not, but a fair? Seriously? We will be doomed if anyone recognizes us. And the marriage is next week. If something goes wrong, you know better than to make mom and dad angry, hyung". Namjoon sighed, giving a look to Taehyung,"Well I don't really care about that. Here, you and Jimin change into these. We are also not wearing our royal attire. I and Jin will wait for you both in the white rose garden in the West wing's backside". And then he handed Taehyung a bag of clothes and exited the room. Taehyung sighed as he handed over Jimin's clothes to him, muttering to himself,"So troublesome".
After around 15 more minutes, Jimin and Taehyung were all dressed in the clothes and ready to go. They walked side by side to the garden. Namjoon and Jin were waiting there. A carriage was ready to leave in the side of the palace. Taehyung raised an eyebrow again, looking at Namjoon,"You really think that you won't catch attention if you go in a carriage? You sure dream big, hyung". But no matter how much Taehyung or anyone protested, Namjoon and Jin were hell bent on going to the town fair.
---
Really really sorry for not updating for a long time. Things aren't going great here and I am piled up with work. I will try to give the next update as soon as I can.
Also, I published a new book,"Bangtan's  Sister". Do check it out if you like ffs where BTS are yn's brothers and yn is a kpop idol. It will be updated once a week, or twice.
And TMDA - Taming My Dear Alpha will be updated thrice a week from now- Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Thank you for supporting me this far. TMDA crossed 500 views and I am very happy with that. ❤️😊
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY