12:SENSUAL TENSION

Namjoon chuckled to himself. Atleast his brother's lovestory will have a happy ending as he thought. His love life was sour. He was afraid that if he admitted his relationship with Jin,his parents might hurt Jin or someone else might hurt him. He firmly believed that his parents won't accept anyone else other than another prince to be his mate. Does love really not matter? Is it just politics? Namjoon sighed.
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
It has been a week since Yoonkook's wedding. Jin was worried for the Alpha who apparently got heartbroken because of the wedding but Joon assured him saying that Tae had found his mate. It was just a matter of time before he accepts him. Meanwhile, Sunoo and Jackson were relieved. Finally, Jimin was back to his original self. Tae and Joon's parents,the royal highnesses of Daegu,King Seung Cheol and Queen Jeonghan [Omegas are referred to as queens], had ordered Tae and Joon to search for the Omega who had apparently run away. Joon was not concerned about it at all. If a danger was to come over Jimin,he could easily get the Omega out of it by saying that he was Tae's promised mate.
Taehyung was in an inner conflict with his wolf. The Queen was worried seeing her restless son. "What happened,son? Are you feeling sick recently?" The Queen asked noticing her youngest son who had dark eye circles under his eyes. Tae was always cold but he was never restless. Now it was like he didn't have a peace of mind. Tae shook at his mother's voice and looked up. Currently the royal family were gathered in the dining table to have their lunch. Tae slightly shook his head replying "I am sorry for making you worry,mother. I am completely fine. Just a little tired." "You shouldn't stress yourself too much,son. I understand that you thought you would be able to get married and have a nice and warm family after your brother gets married but your thoughts were crushed after your brother's promised Omega ran away. But don't worry. Keeping everything in mind. We have decided something" The Queen smiled. The words she uttered after left the royal princes shocked.
-_-_-
Sunoo had brought Jimin with him when he went to Jin's palace to deliver the flower crowns. Sunoo didn't want to bring Jimin for the risk of getting caught by the royal highnesses but Jimin was stubborn and literally begged Sunoo to bring him. "Hyung is a nice person. He especially appreciates beauty" Sunoo explained while walking to Jin's room. They entered and Jimin was surprised at the beauty of the other Omega. He carried the aura of a Queen. A true candidate for the Crown Princess. Jimin gave his famous eye smile and Jin looked at Sunoo questioningly. Sunoo chuckled and gave Jin the flower crowns before saying,"Well..uh. This is Jimin hyung. Joon hyung's promised Omega. Tae hyung kidnapped him so that the wedding will be broken." Jin's eyes widened as he heard Sunoo. "Tae really did that?!! Is he a fool or what? What would have happened if they got caught! This cute Omega here still has the risk of his life. Don't keep standing you both. Sit down" Jin offered and the trio sat down on the luxurious couch. Jin lived in the west side of the palace. He grew up like a well mannered boy. Like a prince alongside the true royal princes. Jin returned Jimin's smile. Jimin really did have an addictive and attractive personality after all. Anyone who saw him instantly liked him, except for the one he truly wanted. Jimin maintained his smile as he bowed and introduced himself cheerfully,"I am Jimin! Park Jimin!" Jin widened his eyes after hearing his full name. His eyes were wide in shock as he stared at Jimin. Sunoo sighed. He knew Jin would react like this. It wasn't normal for the most gorgeous Omega out there to roam around freely. Jimin was famous for his features but only few people had the golden opportunity to witness the beauty. Jimin's parents were very strict when it came to protection. They didn't want any harm to come over their only son. But alas! They underestimated Jimin. They couldn't think of a possibility that Jimin would jump down from the window just to escape from the marriage. Sunoo explained, seeing Jimin feeling uncomfortable with Jin's gaping face,"Hyung,yes,this is Jimin hyung,the jewel of the seven kingdoms". Don't look at him like that. He's very down to earth and likeable. I brought him along because he was bored all day in my mansion. What can he possibly do all day?" Jin chuckled,to cover up for his own embarrassing moment. He gave Jimin a sweet smile,"Your as beautiful as the rumors explain you to be. Maybe even more beautiful than that. I am blessed to be graced by your presence,Prince Jimin" Jimin's eyes widened. It had been so long since he heard the word- 'prince' from anyone. He held the growing urge to bitterly chuckle. Why the hell was he in such a bad situation today? All because he wanted to see the world,travel around,and enjoy. He didn't want to be stuck in a palace forever. He wanted to fall in love and he was so glad that he did but the person he loved seemed to have no intention of loving him back or accepting him. It hurt him. But Taehyung,he kept giving him hope,indirectly. If the male had not scented Jimin during the wedding ceremony,Jimin was sure he would have gotten over him,even though he very well knew that was a lie. A very big lie. He will never be able to get over Taehyung. The prince kept giving him butterflies. The past month he had tried to lie to himself and make himself believe that feeling butterflies in his stomach whenever Taehyung was around was just the common sense leaving his body.
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
Jimin and Sunoo returned to their mansion after a good and light chat with Jin. Jimin even discovered that Jin had a relationship with Joon. Jimin was very happy for them and decided to support them and promised Jin to help him in any way he could. Jimin sighed,laying in his bed. His thoughts were all over the place and he didn't know what to do. He wanted some rest but at the same time he couldn't fall asleep. It has been a week since he has seen the Alpha he wanted to be his. He was scared. What if the Alpha finds a suitable mate for him? Will he discard Jimin then? Will he ever scent him again ? Will he ever hold him firmly and kiss him? What will he do after kissing him?
Jimin's train of restless thoughts were stopped when a loud bang on his door disrupted his peace. He got up, annoyed and confused. Sunoo and Jackson weren't home. They had gone for a little trip to Sunoo's parents' home for 2 days. He wondered who had the keys of the mansion and had come directly to his room. He opened his room door just to stiffen in his place. Taehyung stood there in all his glory,his famous cold look settled on his face. His head was adorned with a beautiful Ruby crown. Jimin's eyes directly went to it. The crown. A big responsibility. You will either end up losing yourself or your kingdom. You have to choose between them. And Jimin,he chose himself. He was selfish for his own good. He decided to not play the good guy for once and look at where it got him- To a position where either he had to drink poison himself or get killed by Daegu's soldiers or spend his entire life behind the bars.
Taehyung entered the room. Jimin moved away a little to let him in. After the Alpha was inside, Jimin closed the door of his room. He wondered what had suddenly happened that Taehyung came there especially to visit him because apparently he knew that Sunoo and Jackson weren't home. Taehyung had noticed Jimin looking at his crown, so he bend down to Jimin's level. The Omega's cheeks were dusted pink as he stared into his Alpha's eyes. He just wanted to continue staring in those hazel orbs. The dominant Alpha was basically trapping Jimin between the door and himself and Jimin really wondered if he was going to scent him again.
"Do you like the crown on my head?" The Alpha asked maintaining his position. "Huh. Uh-uh.. Yeah. It's beautiful and it looks like my crown", Jimin's mood noticeably dropped at the mention of his own crown. He didn't miss it. He wouldn't have taken the risk of his life then. He wanted freedom, so he took the risk. He didn't regret his life decisions. The Omega gave the dominant Alpha a smile, as he said,''Don't worry about me.. but your crown.. it's a beauty in its own self, Tae". The Alpha felt his own cheeks heating up, and for the first time he was thankful that the room was dark. He could see Jimin's shining eyes in the moonlight peeping in through the window. Taehyung thought of what his parents had told him a day before.
-FLASHBACK-
-ONE DAY AGO-
-DINNER HALL OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OF DAEGU-
Queen Jeonghan smiled at his sons again. King Seung Cheol stared at Namjoon, worried. He always guessed that his eldest son liked someone else but he could never pinpoint who that was. He chose to remain silent and continue eating his lunch while his beloved Queen was preparing to tell his sons a life changing decision. "My sons, I have an important announcement for you both. Namjoon, I know you must be so heartbroken after your promised Omega ran away. Don't worry, dear. Me and your father have thought about everything and decided to marry you to Sunoo's elder brother." Queen Jeonghan informed with a firm smile. The two Kim brothers widened their eyes as they stared at their mother in extreme shock. Sunoo's elder brother? Taehyung gulped as the worst possible situation came to his mind. Was his mother mistaking .. Jimin for Sunoo's brother? No. No. That cannot happen. They hid Jimin so well. The King and Queen weren't present during Yoonkook's wedding so how did they come to know about Jimin? Taehyung had a look of pure horor on his face. His knife dropped to his plate, surprising the other Royals in the room. The Queen was confused by her son's actions. What happened? He did expect such a reaction but not from Taehyung but from Namjoon. Seung Cheol was seriously starting to suspect that something was wrong with his sons. "What happened,son?" The King asked, not wanting to make things more confusing. Taehyung snapped out of his trance, and stared at his father, dead in the eye before he asked,"What's his name?" The King was dumbfounded by his son's behavior and muttered out, "Huh.. I don't know. Your mother knows. She's the one who talked with him yesterday". "He introduced himself as Chim Kim, Sunoo's elder cousin from Busan" , the Queen replied, suspecting if her youngest and coldest liked the Omega. The Omega was truly gorgeous. The Queen was so surprised the first time he saw him that he mistook him for the most gorgeous Omega, Jimin Park, but when the latter explained who he really was the Queen was stunned.
The Queen invited him to his palace and observed him carefully. He had the manners and demeanor of a prince and it left Queen Jeonghan to wonder if he was engaged to anyone else, but when the said Omega declared himself as unmated in a fit of nervousness, the Queen knew that he was the one he was going to select as the crown princess of Daegu.
The Queen had described him as ''pretty'' but he didn't know why the Omega suddenly blushed and turned all red. Little did he guess that Jimin was blushing because the word,"pretty" meant so much more to Jimin than just a simple compliment.
Taehyung, the cold Alpha had muttered Jimin was ''pretty'' when he was drunk during Yoonkook's wedding. ''Pretty''- the word was traumatizing for them.. but in a good way.. Jimin was pretty and Taehyung.. that bastard finally.. finally.. accepted it and that also because he was drunk.
Taehyung froze in his seat. Chim Kim? Wasn't Chim, Jimin's nickname that he got from his parents? The Alpha clearly remembered that the maids called Jimin 'Prince Chim' when he was spying on him so that he could abduct him from the palace. Taehyung stared at his mother as if he had grown two heads. Jeonghan raised an eyebrow at his youngest. He wouldn't really mind if the Omega would be married to Taehyung. He just knew that he wanted the Omega to be one of his sons' mate. Taehyung staggered. He needed to stop this marriage, somehow. He didn't know how he would do it but he needed to do it somehow. He didn't really care as long as his hyung got to marry Seokjin and Jimin remained unmated.
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
Taehyung stared down at Jimin who was blushing. Taehyung got a clear view of the majestic beauty. He had always heard so many rumors about Jimin being Aphrodite's own blood because he was simply more gorgeous than anyone else. His porcelain like skin was fragile yet beautiful. His eyes- cocoa brown, like the expensive chocolate crafted to perfection were shining shyly under the moonlight peeping in through the window. His lips- soft, red, plump and luscious were slightly parted and for the first time in his life, Taehyung felt the strongest urge and desire.. to kiss Jimin. To keep kissing him till he gives in. Till he begs him to stop. He would look so good under him. Taehyung suddenly wondered if Jimin was a siren who was enchanting him. He didn't quite believe his own self that he was thinking of kissing Jimin. Their noses were almost touching. The lights were off, the room dark yet shining in the moonlight, the temperature perfect and the time was just right. Taehyung leaned in, his slender fingers wrapping around Jimin's wrist as he pinned them against the wall. The Omega's eyes widened. What had suddenly happened to the Alpha?
Was The Alpha in his rut? Jimin wondered. The Alpha was clad in an expensive black shirt, adorned with a navy blue blazer on top. His ears were pierced and shining silver earrings were dangling. He looked so annoyingly charming to Jimin and soon he grew annoyed. The Alpha was just standing there, caging him between himself and the wall. Jimin's hormones took the control and he held the Alpha's collar, pulling him closer to him.
-----
2501 words guys 😭🙃
I am sorry for not uploading sooner. Expect a inner fight between Jimin and his Omega in the next chapter. Is everything making some sense? I am not doing any revisions any time soon so guys please tell me if you find some grammatical errors. I am also on Inkitt if your interested and Taming My Dear Alpha Vmin is also released there. Thank you everyone!
You can follow me on Instagram too! I give spoilers there 😉
My account is
themysteriousjerk
❤️
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
---