8:REVELATIONS-THE TRUTH

Jimin went downstairs to see the others already seated and the only place left was beside Taehyung. He smiled as he sat down beside him. Sunoo was serving them food when the bell rang. Everyone gave a confused glance at the door. "Who is it at this time? Wait I will go check" Jackson offered and got up to open the door. He walked to the door and opened it just to be shocked. He moved away from the door,giving space to the person to enter. As the person entered the others who were sat at the dining table stared at him in shock. Taehyung stood up yelling,"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Namjoon who had just lowered his hood stared at Taehyung in shock,replying,"I can ask you the same thing,Tae." Both the Kims stared at each other. Jackson and Sunoo gave each other tensed glances. Jimin was left confused. "Huh? Hyung? Taehyung is this your elder brother?" Not receiving a response from anyone he continued remembering Sunoo's words. "You must be Taehyung's elder brother. I feel so sorry for you hyung that your marriage was canceled but don't worry you will find someone better!" Namjoon smiled looking at the adorable Omega. "I didn't know you had a brother just as pretty and bright as you,Sunoo. Gosh thanks for your encouraging words. And I surely hope you will also get to marry a good person". Sunoo glanced at Jackson before replying,"Hyung,Jimin hyung is not my brother. He is Taehyung hyung's soon to be mate.." and that made Jimin blush and The Kim brothers to widen their eyes. Namjoon raised an eyebrow,offended, "You didn't tell me you decided on your mate,Tae. I am upset". Taehyung sighed,"He is not going to be my mate,hyung. And where did you even get that from,Sunoo?" Sunoo chuckled,"If not why would you go to such heights to kidnap him? Hmm?" That caught Namjoon's attention as he looked at Taehyung,"Kidnapped him? Tae what's the matter?" Taehyung looked at Jackson for help but the latter turned away. Taehyung sighed. It was his mess after all and he needed to clear everything. "He was the Omega you were supposed to marry,hyung." Taehyung sighed,shocking everyone except Jackson. Jimin stared at Taehyung with his mouth agape.
"He was supposed to be my Alpha?"
"He was supposed to be my Omega?"
Both Jimin and Namjoon blurted out at the same time. They stared at each other and then looked at Taehyung so that he could start explaining but he stayed quiet letting them assume whatever the hell they wanted. Sunoo was shocked to the core too. He knew Jimin was from some influential family but he didn't expect him to be the royalty himself. Jimin was even more shocked because his marriage was fixed with the eldest prince of Daegu. He looked at Namjoon and then back at Taehyung and said,"Your from the royal family of Daegu?" Instead of Taehyung,Namjoon answered it,"Yes. Both of us are the royal princes of Daegu but Omega.. did you really run away with my very own brother? Tae,how could you do it? You could have atleast told me that you liked him and wanted him for yourself! You know how the breaking of this marriage brought shame to mom and dad!" Jimin and Taehyung didn't appreciate Namjoon assuming things. Jimin pouted answering,"I didn't run away with your brother. I was just planning to escape myself because I wasn't ready to get married this young. Your brother kidnapped me because he wanted me for himself! What can I do if he likes me.."
Taehyung was flabbergasted as he said,"When did I ever say I kidnapped you because I like you?" Jimin was about to sassily answer when Namjoon interrupted,"That is the only valid logic,Tae. Why else would you abduct this adorable Omega then?" Taehyung looked like he was done with them. On top of that Sunoo was also giving him a disappointed look as if saying
,"Hyung,you didn't do this right."
"I abducted him for you and Jin hyung! I didn't want you both to get separated. You already heard him! He was planning to run away anyways! I just fulfilled his wish in my own way!" Taehyung explained. Namjoon nodded understanding everything. He smiled at Jimin,"Sorry we couldn't get married." Jimin smiled back replying,"You aren't old hyung. I thought I would be getting married to a oldie. You would have made a fine Alpha. But sheesh. We couldn't get married. It's fine though! Your brother will marry me. Right?" Taehyung who was calmly sipping his water choked on it and looked at Jimin as if he had grown two heads and replied,"When did I ever say I am going to marry you? Oi! Stop assuming things!" Jimin pouted feeling upset. Sunoo glared at Jackson giving him a,"You are sleeping on the couch tonight" look.
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
The next morning Jimin excitedly got ready to visit the market with Sunoo. Sunoo sold Rose and Lilies and flower crowns made of them. He had a lot of customers and why wouldn't he? He was such a cute and pretty Omega and was so nice to everyone,even though he was sassy at times,it still made the people like him even more. Sunoo had a slight red mate mark on his neck,showing that he was already claimed, while Jimin's neck was devoid of any marks. "Hyung,you need to be careful. There aren't many good people in the market. Beware of the bad alphas", Sunoo warned Jimin out of worries. Jimin nodded,flashing him his gorgeous crescent moon smile. Both of them reached the market,and Sunoo started arranging the flowers in his stall. Jimin looked around. It was his first time visiting any market. Afterall growing up in a royal family isn't that easy. It might sound all milk and honey to others but only a true royal knows what's its like to be a royal. Jimin being a true royal and the only heir of Busan,was trained to perfection. He was taught everything a perfect Omega should know. Even though,his teachers always avoided the question of the mating ceremony,he got to know the details from the maids.
-_-_-
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR 💗