11:STRESSED

-AUTHOR-
Jimin was confused as to what happened suddenly to Taehyung. He was surely enjoying his Alpha's touch. He looked back at Taehyung. The Alpha was having a mental breakdown as it seemed.
-TAEHYUNG-
No no this is not right! What am I even doing?!!! I was the one who asked him to stay away from other Alphas and now I was the one who just lost control! Damn it! Fuck you Taehyung! Fuck yo- I couldn't continue cursing myself when my wolf growled again trying to take control over my mind and actions. I fought him back.
[Words in single quotes ' ' are Taehyung's wolf's thoughts]

'What the hell is your problem?'
"Stop fucking growling and trying to take control of my mind! You very well know I won't give in to you"
'You fucking bastard you admit it or not,this Omega is my mate. I will fucking growl for him. Only him.'
"Can you stop that? Didn't you only growl for Yoongi back then?"
'Are you kidding with me,boy? Huh? When did I ever growl for Yoongi? Were you mistaking me jumping in joy for a bit as my growls for my mate? Oh boy,your still as young as ever.'
"Uh-huh. So Jimin is my mate huh? Too bad I am about to send him off at this moment. So you better fucking stop your growls. I don't want any relati-"
'You don't decide for me. That's your decision. I will take control of your mind and make my mate mine right now'
"Stop it! It's Yoongi and Jungkook's wedding you idiot! Mating isn't allowed before marriage. Atleast for the royal family! Did you forget even our rules?"
'Oh that's right. We can't even get married before that bastard Joon getting married! Argh! But.. Taehyung. Please don't break his heart again.'
"I am.. sorry but I have to."
-AUTHOR-
Taehyung harshly bit his lip to stop himself from whimpering or crying. He looked at Jimin who was looking back at him,worried. 'I am sorry' he thought again before looking at Jimin sternly. Jimin was surprised at the sudden mood change. He started first before Taehyung could break his heart more. "Tae,you are fine,right? Did something happen?" He sounded oddly normal for an Omega who just got scented for the first time. Taehyung sighed a little and nodded,"Yes I am all good. You don't need to worry so much". Jimin nodded. Taehyung was about to shatter Jimin's hopes when Jackson stumbled to the balcony,drunk. He squinted his eyes to look clearly at the unmated Alpha and Omega infront him. He shook his head sadly before looking at Taehyung. He muttered loud enough for Taehyung to hear,"Taehyung if it's you,then listen to me. You shouldn't break the poor kid's heart. He's a child,Taehyung. Not even 18 yet. Consider him. He has the power to heal you". Taehyung widened his eyes and turned to Jimin to see if he heard anything. To his comfort,Jimin hadn't heard anything. He just gave a confused glance to Jackson and asked,"Hyung,are you drunk? Where is Sunoo?"
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
The trio-Jimin,Sunoo and a drunk Jackson returned to the mansion. Jimin entered his room and sighed. He sat down on the floor. He placed his hands on his knees. His face became a blushing mess as he remembered what happened at the party. The Alpha of his dreams scented him?!!! He was freaking out but didn't show it. He knew Taehyung would continue pushing him away cause he was such a bastard. But Jimin wasn't the one to back down right now. Jimin rubbed his face to calm himself. Taehyung was indeed messing with his brain and heart. He was making the young Omega go crazy for him. Damn that Alpha. He looked so handsome at the party for Jimin,in a red tux he looked magnificent. Jimin was surprisingly matching with Taehyung cause he was wearing red and golden robes. Jimin smiled like an idiot thinking about his moment with his Alpha. Meanwhile Taehyung was sitting in the royal garden. His parents had gone to another kingdom for attending a wedding. Namjoon and Taehyung didn't accompany them. They had a lot of troubles to deal with back in Daegu. Namjoon had also come to take a walk in the garden. He sighed as he remembered the argument between him and Seokjin an hour before.
-FLASHBACK-
Jin walked off angrily after Namjoon said a no to admitting their relationship infront of his parents. He felt angry and terribly betrayed. For God's sake,he loved him. Despite being an Omega,Jin was ready to do anything for Namjoon but the latter wasnot even ready to admit their relationship. "Stop fucking around with me if you are not serious about me!" Jin cried feeling terribly betrayed. Joon held his shoulder pulling him to his embrace. Jin cried in his embrace crying his heart out. "You are such a bastard,Joon" Jin whispered crying. "I am sorry,love" was all Namjoon could say to comfort the Omega.
-FLASHBACK ENDS-
At present, the two royal princes were stressed. Taehyung was losing his mind with his wolf cursing him out. Meanwhile, Namjoon was guilty. It was his fault. He should have never had a relationship with Jin, knowing very well that he wouldn't admit it. Jin wasn't a royal prince and Namjoon believed that his parents wouldn't accept anyone else than royal blood to be his mate. Afterall he was the crown prince and his mate would be the crown princess. [Omegas are referred to as princess here]
Namjoon was slightly shocked to see Taehyung sitting on the soft grass. The crescent moon was bright,illuminating the rose garden. The beautiful roses made Taehyung remember the Omega even more. Namjoon spoke suddenly surprising him,"What happened,brother? Why are you here? If it's about Yoongi-" "It's not about Yoongi, hyung. It's about.. Jimin" Taehyung sighed,still keeping his gaze on the roses. "What happened,Tae?" Namjoon asked sitting down beside him. Taehyung sighed and seemed hesitant to speak but still started speaking. He knew his brother was a trustable person. "I.. hyung,I scented.. Jimin.. My wolf growled for him.. I don't know whats happening anymore,hyung." Taehyung said,shocking the daylights out of Namjoon. He stared at his brother in shock. Was the person beside him really his brother? He didn't know. What happened to his cold brother who only smiled for Yoongi? Namjoon recovered from his shock and stared at Taehyung with his mouth agape. "You.. Tae.. do you even know what you did.. Your Alpha basically unofficially owns Jimin's Omega now!!!! Tell me! Do you like him? Do you want him as your mate?" Namjoon ranted and asked. Taehyung sighed,nervously before answering coldly,"No. I would never make that annoying Omega my mate. Never in a million years. I rather feel sorry for the Alpha who is going to be with him". Namjoon chuckled thinking to himself,"That's you,Tae."

-_-_-
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE