18:MARRIED

Before I begin..
A shoutout to Borahaevmin4vr and Jivi47 for supporting me and voting ❤️✨️✨️
Now back to story!
I am updating tomorrow's chapter today cause I will be very busy tomorrow. We are going to the Jeju Island for my brother's wedding. So yeah.
----
Jimin's eyes widened as he frantically checked his surroundings. From under the veil, he could see Royals of many kingdoms with an expecting look on their face. And then finally his eyes landed on another person, who was taller and more muscular than him. His black net suit was making it easier for Jimin to check out his toned caramel body and sexy well built abs. As Jimin looked up, he noticed a black net veil covering the person's face. It frustrated him. And then suddenly it all flashed in Jimin's mind.
Jimin was getting..
...
.......
..........
MARRIED?!!!
Jimin's hands trembled as he held onto the bouquet of flowers. At last, after everything he had done he was getting married to.. Namjoon? Or so he thought. Jimin wanted to runaway but when he saw the King and Queen of Daegu looking at them with big smiles, he couldn't. He couldn't get his parents in more trouble because of him. Shining diamond tears dropped from Jimin's eyes. He didn't want to get married so soon.. but even if he was marrying, he wanted to marry the person he loved. He didn't want to get married to the elder brother of the person he loved. Jimin thought about how he would continue his whole life. Would he be ever be able to face Taehyung? He cried more at the thought. His sobs were only audible to the person who was standing opposite him in the black veil.
Taehyung fought with his own self conscience and Alpha to control himself from not rushing to Jimin, to hold him in his arms, to tell him that he was getting married to him and not Namjoon but he couldn't do it. He wanted to kiss Jimin infront of the whole world, not caring about what people will think but he couldn't do it. And at that moment, Kim Taehyung felt so small.
-TIME SKIPS-
-AFTER THE WEDDING-
It took a long time for the wedding to be completed. As soon as the wedding was completed, people rushed to make arrangements for the mating ceremony. Sunoo rushed to Jimin. He took Jimin to a private room to rest till they prepared his room with his husband. Sunoo couldn't lift Jimin's veil but he knew Jimin was crying. Jimin sniffed as he placed his head on Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo understood what Jimin was trying to ask him. He quickly assured Jimin,"Hyung, stay strong for just a few more minutes. Then you will receive such a great gift that you didn't even expect. Please hyung, stay calm till then. And no, I donot mean mating as your gift. Please hyung."
-ON THE OTHER SIDE-
"Kim Taehyung, listen. You will accept and treat the Omega well. He is such a deserving person to be your mate. You better treat him with respect" Jeoghan instructed his youngest son. Taehyung rolled his eyes under the veil as he sat down in his room. Oh, his room which was not only his anymore. It was his and his mate's room. Jeoghan left and soon after a few minutes, Jimin entered. Taehyung had taken off his veil. Now it was time for him to take off Jimin's veil. To say Jimin was nervous, would be an understatement. He was hella scared and nervous. Taehyung got up and slowly walked to Jimin. When he was directly infront Jimin, he took off Jimin's veil. Jimin's eyes were tightly shut. His cheeks were tear strained and his face was slightly red. Jimin slowly opened his eyes absolutely not expecting the handsome surprise awaiting him. His eyes widened and his mouth opened in surprise as he stared at... Taehyung, oh no. Not only Taehyung.. but also.. the person who was supposedly his... mate. Jimin didn't believe it. He closed his eyes again as he thought he was hallucinating. He sighed, shaking his head slowly, his heart felt like crying. He so dearly hoped that a leaf fell on him or flew to him somehow at that moment. Jimin strongly believed that when a leaf falls or flies to you, it means that one wish of yours has come true. And so when Park Jimin opened his eyes, he watched in a state of complete shock as a maple leaf flew into the room from  the open window. The leaf landed directly on Taehyung's palm. Jimin watched the leaf with interest... So that meant one of his wishes came true? Jimin looked up to see Taehyung staring down at him, with his crimson red eyes. Oh so Taehyung was the wish come true? Jimin finally started to register the things happening before him. He was married and that also to the person whom he loved. Jimin stared at Taehyung with his mouth agape. Taehyung couldn't help when a chuckle erupted in his throat. He cleared his throat again before telling Jimin, "What happened,princess? I thought you would be happy. And as much as I would like to keep you entertained, we certainly can't waste time. We need to wake up early tomorrow. So you better go to sleep".
Taehyung started undressing making Jimin widen his eyes. He finally stuttered out,"W-W-What? Where is Joon hyung.. Why are you here.." Taehyung sighed, pretending he was sulking,"Oh so you don't want me to be your husband? Fine then. Let's break the marriage". Jimin's eyes widened again as he frantically explained,"W-What! No no.. you are the person I love.. Why wouldn't I want you as my mate". "Then princess, stop overthinking. The doubts you are having will be crystal clear tomorrow morning.", Taehyung explained as he pulled off the net suit he was wearing. He laid in the bed, shirtless with only his sweats on. Jimin's face took the color of bright red roses as he shyly dressed in pajamas and joined Taehyung on the bed. The bed was huge and king-sized and both of them were lying on the two ends.
After an hour, Taehyung finally turned around. He saw Jimin sleeping. His regular slow breathing assured Taehyung that he was asleep. Taehyung slowly reached out to him as he pulled Jimin closer to his body. The latter was quick to wrap his arms around Taehyung's body as he muttered in his sleep,"M-My teddy.." Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at his mate.
----
And yeah. They are officially married ✨️now🙈🎉✨️
I am soooo happy!!! TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN FINALLY GOT✨️ MARRIED!!!✨️
👰 🤵❤️‍🔥THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE SUCH A WHOLESOME COUPLE.. MANNN I CAN SEE IT COMING!!
I bet you people are confused a little bit.
And I did give some hints regarding the 'Jimin Park' and 'Chim Kim' part but didn't highlight it in bold. I bet you overlooked it! So this portion will be explained in the next chapter. Expect a little moment between Seung Cheol and Jeoghan in the next chapter.
And the next chapter will not contain much VMin. It will be based on Namjin, because we can't leave our Joon and Jin hyung heartbroken.

GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE