27:A FAMILY REUNION

Jin wiggled his eyebrows making Jimin stutter out in shock, "Because he scents me every night?"
Jin smiled making it all clear to Jimin. Jimin gulped as a pink hue spread on his cheeks. He looked down, nervously playing with the hem of his red robes. Jin chuckled seeing his shy behavior and said,"Well I hope I was able to change your mind a bit atleast, Minie." Jimin looked away and then hurriedly said, "You will be late,hyung. Let's go. Quickly!" Jin chuckled and nodded, letting Jimin set the white net veil properly on his head. Jimin lead Jin to the altar, where he placed Jin's hand on Hoseok's hand. Hoseok walked Jin down the altar and soon the wedding started. Jimin smiled at Namjoon and Jin. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Taehyung stood there with his usual poker face but his eyes held a silent concern. Jimin remembered Jin's words and he looked away hiding his slight pink face. He rudely asked, "What do you want?"
His mind ran at a high speed and he just  wanted to ask his Alpha, "Do you really scent me every night?" But instead a rude question came out of his mouth.
Without a word, Taehyung held his wrist and dragged him with him. Jimin quietly followed without causing a scene. He looked around searching for Jeonghan or Seung Cheol, whoever he could find first but to his dismay, he couldn't find both of them anywhere. Jimin gave a confused glance around. The crown prince's wedding was going on. Where were the royal highnesses?!! And why was this cold Alpha dragging him away like this? Jimin gulped and he stared at the back of the Alpha as he aggressively pulled Jimin off to somewhere.
Taehyung dragged Jimin to a room, which Jimin recognized as the family meeting room. Why were they here?!!
Taehyung pushed open the door and entered with Jimin. Jimin's eyes widened   as he saw the two familiar figures. The two people for whom his story started in the first place, the people for whom he planned to run away and the people for whom he got to experience falling in love and being hurt in love- his parents. Both of them stood adorned in their royal suits.
At that moment, Jimin pulled his hand out of Taehyung's grasp and rushed to his parents. Tears dropped out of his eyes as he jumped on both of them, hugging them. His dad and mom [both of them are guys] (An Alpha and An Omega), held him in their embrace, patting his back. Jimin's Omega mother sobbed as he caressed his hair. Jimin's dad who had actually prepared a speech for scolding Jimin forgot everything the instant he saw his son. He had fallen into depression when he realized his son had run away because of him. That was until Seung Cheol's letter arrived.
"Mom! Dad! I.. missed... you guys!!" Jimin exclaimed as he cried and hicupped. His dad chuckled, "We are here now, aren't we!"
The Kim family watched the reunion of the Park family in silence. Taehyung who was standing at the door could hear the faint sounds of the vows which were being taken. He sighed as he placed his head in his hands. He messed up. He knew he did. He always messed up from the beginning. He should have never drugged Jimin. He should have discussed things with him like mature civilized people. But he didn't. He manipulated people, he lied and he did anything and everything just so he could marry Jimin. Jimin's teary, hurt gaze when he saw Taehyung with Yoongi at the market haunted Taehyung at night. He couldnot bear to see Jimin like that because of him. After the wedding and the consumation of their marriage, Taehyung fell in love with Jimin's natural scent. Jimin's scent was intoxicating and even though Taehyung had mated him, their connection didn't grow strong. Except they could feel each other's pain and happiness when they entered the bond. And every time Taehyung entered their bond all he felt was pain. Mental pain, and extreme suffering. Jimin's Omega was suffering without the affection and touch of his mate. Taehyung sighed. It would have been best if Jimin had never met him. He would have found someone better. A perfect mate who would take care of him, be affectionate with him and treat him like the king he is. Taehyung knew Jimin deserved better but he couldn't afford to let go of Jimin. No matter how much he tried to push Jimin away, Jimin ended up being the only thing on his mind. Only his diary knew how much he loved Jimin.

[BONUS: A GLIMPSE OF TAEHYUNG'S DIARY]

XX, Day of XX month, XXXX year.

JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN  JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN

-AUTHOR POV-

Angrily scribbled in Taehyung's handwriting one word was written throughout the pages- JIMIN. The name of the person he loved,the only person he loved ever and the person who taught him the meaning of love. Yet he was afraid to express his love. What if he got hurt? What if.. Jimin found someone better and left him? What if Jimin started hating him? What would happen to him.. he had fallen in love with him without his own will? What would he do now?
Some words uttered without warning pulled him out of his trance. "Jimin hasn't come home for a good while now. I think he wants to go home for a bit", Jimin's father said.
---
Ok. I survived. I survived this chapter!
Guys!! Please check out 'Desi or Pardesi?' The story's an original one!! Thank you for your love
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY