15:LAST HOPE

At the moment, Taehyung stood infront of Jin's room with a heavy heart. Jin was unaware of the fact that Namjoon was supposedly getting married again. Taehyung looked like a student who was going for his debate competition, repeating the important points in his mind. Taehyung was prepared with a full proof plan which would surely work..... only if Jin agreed to help him. Taehyung was adamant on changing Jin's mind because there was no way he would allow the marriage to take place. With shaky hands Taehyung knocked. Jin opened it. The tall Omega was surprised to see Taehyung there. He welcomed him with a smile. Taehyung smiled back. He needed to be on his best behavior because he needed something from Jin. Both of them sat down at the tea table where already two glasses of orange juice were placed. Maybe Jin was expecting someone. Taehyung took a sip, the sour and sweet juice calming and soothing his nerves a bit. Jin started, "Jackson was telling me that you had something to talk with me. That brat won't tell me anything about it no matter how much I pestered him. So I had no choice but to wait for you to come. I was expecting you to come today and here you are!". Taehyung chuckled,"Ah! Jackson told you? I am glad he did.. Well hyung, it's something extremely important. It involves Joon hyung and Jimin....... Uh.. Mother somehow met Jimin. He introduced himself as.. Chim Kim, Sunoo's elder brother.. who was unmated and not even engaged to someone... Mother decided Joon hyung's marriage with him.. again and hyung refuses to fight against it. Jin hyung.. please you need to help me-"
Taehyung abruptly stopped himself when he saw tears rolling down from Jin's eyes. He sighed. He expected this. Jin was sensitive to this topic. Jin sobbed, not really caring about what Taehyung thought. They know each other from childhood so Jin wasnot embarassed to cry infront of Taehyung. Taehyung fidgetted with his fingers not knowing how to calm down Jin. He never really comforted people. But he just couldn't wait for Jin to stop crying. So he got up from his seat and moved to Jin's side. His hands were awkward as he patted Jin's head. Jin resorted to sobbing.
After a while, when Jin had calmed down, Taehyung moved back to his seat. He started again,"Hyung please be strong. You are the only one that can help me.. I have a plan.."
-TIME SKIPS-
- A DAY BEFORE THE ROYAL MARRIAGE-
Jimin paced up and down in his room. Jackson and Sunoo were eerily calm and he didn't like it. Why the hell where they so calm and relaxed? Jimin was sure he would die at any moment from tension. Sunoo and Jackson supported Jimin's obsession for Taehyung from the first so why were they so relaxed now? Had they given up hope for Jimin? In the evening a white net suit was brought to Jimin. It was for his wedding.
Jimin sighed as tears welled up in his eyes.
-ON THE OTHER SIDE-
Taehyung hid his smirk as he waved bye to Jin. "Good luck, Tae" Jin wished with a smile before entering into the carriage. Taehyung nodded, smiling back as the carriage drove away. He smirked again as he muttered to himself,"Let's see if you are not tempted by this hyung."
-WEDDING DAY-
-6AM-
The whole royal palace was in hustle and bustle. It was the Royal Wedding! The wedding would take place first and then the coronation of the Crown Prince and Princess would take place. Jin's younger brother, Hoseok assisted the workers to arrange the flowers in the proper manner. He was also involved in Taehyung's plan and he very well knew how to act out his part. The maids were running around and rushing to get things done. The chefs were cooking the best food with the best ingredients. Only one person seemed distracted in the palace and that was no one other than Namjoon. Taehyung knew the exact reason why Namjoon was distracted but he just needed to wait for the right time to initiate his plan. Hoseok winked to Taehyung when they were passing each other in the hallway and Taehyung chuckled as he mouthed,"12 more hours for the act". Hoseok nodded and continued with his work. Jeonghan was impressed by her youngest son's choice. Afterall, Taehyung was the one who solely arranged everything in the wedding, from food to decorations. Seung Cheol was suspicious of his youngest son's intentions. He was never involved in any cultural events or anything. He was always cold and ignorant. Taehyung rushed around the palace from the morning, always ensuring no maid went to Jin's side of the palace. He couldn't let his plan fail. Finally the first six hours had successfully passed away without anyone knowing anything. Taehyung was so proud of himself for the genius plan he had come up with after reading a detective mystery fiction in the library. He was so thankful to whoever had dropped that book in the library. It was like someone wanted him to read that particular book. And here he is! With a master plan!
Jimin was either crying in nervousness or cursing out the universe. He sarcastically thought that he and Namjoon were fated lovers. Everyone keeps trying to marry them off! Does anyone even care about their will or not? He simply didn't know.
After lunch, Taehyung comfortably sat in the royal garden waiting for the clock to strike 6 pm. The wedding was supposed to take place at 7 pm and he had no idea why the wedding was at night. His mother explained it was because Namjoon preferred night to morning, and Taehyung really wouldn't have minded it if it was really Namjoon's wedding. Taehyung wondered how Jimin was doing. He could only hope that Jimin wouldn't try running away again...
Hmm.. Taehyung really did know Jimin well.
-----
Ending on a cliffhanger guys! This chapter is a little dry according to me but a little dryness was needed because it's going to be sooo wet in the coming chapters. I hope you guys are enjoying!
Many of you were asking if this book is going to contain bl smut or not..
Guys I am trying ok? I am reading for references and I am trying. Someone recommended 'Song of Achilles' and it has me crying,screaming and throwing up. But I need more smut references not crying scene or emotional references.
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE