10:MEETING AGAIN

-ONE MONTH LATER-
Yoongi and Jungkook were supposed to get married just after a week. Namjoon and Jin who knew everything about Taehyung liking Yoongi felt a little sad for the Alpha. Afterall,Yoongi,Taehyung, Jungkook, Jackson and Sunoo were childhood friends who used to play together. Jackson and Sunoo were kids of the royal advisers of Daegu and also grew up like the princes. Jungkook was a distant cousin of Jimin and lived in Daegu because his father was a royal courtier to the king of Daegu from Busan. Yoongi was Taehyung's mother's sister's son. In short,a distant cousin of Taehyung. Jackson and Sunoo were worried sick for Jimin. The cheerful boy who Jackson and Taehyung had kidnapped from the royal palace of Busan had become gloomy and quiet. It was like the transformation from die for you to heartless.
-_-_-
-AUTHOR-
-WEDDING OF YOONKOOK-
Jackson and Sunoo were obviously invited to the wedding of Yoongi and Jungkook. Taehyung's parents had still put the Park family in their black list. They would not remove their family from the blacklist,not until they found Jimin who was apparently on the run,as they thought. Sunoo was worried for Jimin and there was no way in which he would leave him alone and go. As he stood infront of Jimin's room he remembered a conversation he had with Taehyung two weeks ago.
-FLASHBACK-
Sunoo barged into Taehyung's royal palace. He couldn't hold his stress anymore. He was tired of seeing Jimin being gloomy. He decided that Taehyung should apologize to Jimin or do whatever he has to,to turn Jimin back to normal. Taehyung who was holding a book in his hands and thinking about something else,to be more specific,a certain someone. He jolted up at the opening of the doors and looked infront to see Sunoo. He sighed in relief and sat back down, confused as to what the Omega was doing there. "What happened,Sunoo? Everything fine?" Taehyung asked. Sunoo sat down in a chair infront Taehyung,setting him with a hard glare as he replied,gritting his teeth,"I don't care about what happened between you and Jimin hyung,hyung. All I know is that from the moment you left the house that day,we lost the cheerful boy. I don't care what you have to do. If you have to apologize you will. If you have to do something else then do it! I don't care! I want my Jimin hyung back!" Then he left without waiting for Taehyung's reply. Much to Sunoo's anger,Taehyung never came to the mansion.
-PRESENT-
Sunoo had somehow dragged Jimin along with him and Jackson to the wedding. He only hoped that the king and queen of Daegu wouldn't be present there. And even if they were,Jimin shouldn't come face to face with them. Not like they knew how Jimin looked like but still. It was better to stay on the safe side. Jimin stared at the couple at the alter in wonder. He never went to any wedding before and was confused a little when he saw both the Alpha and Omega wearing veils matching their robes. Sunoo chuckled at the confused face of Jimin and whispered to him,"Hyung it's a common tradition. Before the mating ceremony which takes place after the marriage,no one rather than the husband or wife [here wife refers to Omegas] can see the other's face. Only after the mating ceremony is everyone allowed to see the couple." Jimin nodded. Jackson was nowhere to be seen. Jimin and Sunoo stood at a good distance from the alter. Sunoo was careful to keep his eyes out for the royal highnesses. The wedding vows ended and preparations were started for the mating ceremony. Sunoo was called and even though he was worried to leave Jimin alone,Jimin assured him,"It's not like I am a little kid! You can go and do your duty! I will be fine!" Sunoo went away with a sigh. Jimin was amazed to see the decorations. His eyes glittered in amazement and he didn't realize when he had reached the door of a balcony. Curious as always,he entered the balcony just to see the person he who had made him cry every night for the past month- Taehyung. He turned around ready to leave the place but the Alpha with the strong Lily smell had already caught the smell of Roses and honey which he was dying to smell. Taehyung turned around to see Jimin leaving. He quickly held his wrist pulling him to his chest leaving Jimin shocked. Taehyung lowered his head and placed it on the Omega's shoulder, smelling as much as he could. Jimin visibly flinched stuttering,"W-what-" Taehyung cut him off,"Keep quiet,Omega". Jimin instantly shut his mouth and let the Alpha do what he wanted. Taehyung was simply placing his head on Jimin's shoulder. He wasn't even scenting him..yet. Taehyung's Alpha groaned a little,"My Omega.." Jimin could feel Taehyung's Alpha answering and he felt his Omega answering back,"I am yours". His eyes widened. This past month,he had ignored his Omega's call. His Omega had already recognized Taehyung as his mate. Jimin was shocked. The Alpha clearly told him that he didn't love him,he would never love him. Jimin's face became a blushing mess when Taehyung's nose moved from his shoulder to his neck. Taehyung inhaled the intoxicating scent of Roses and honey. It was so comforting and unique. He loved it. He could probably keep scenting Jimin for the rest of his life.
Taehyung continued scenting Jimin for a while before some sense got knocked into him. This wasn't right. Taehyung had no intention of making Jimin his mate. Not in the near future. Never ever. Taehyung quickly moved away from Jimin's neck making his Alpha growl at him,"What the fuck is wrong with you. It's my mate! It's your mate!" Taehyung sighed ignoring his inner wolf. He turned Jimin to him,placing his hands on his shoulder. The Omega was too gorgeous for his own good. He was such a beauty. A person crafted by Goddess Luna herself. And Taehyung knew at that moment,His Alpha never wanted Yoongi as his mate. It was just a stupid childhood attraction. The person his Alpha wanted was Jimin.
-_-_-
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
THANK ME LATER