29:NEVER TO MEET AGAIN

Taehyung remained like a statue on his spot. Jimin left. But his brain couldn't process anything. Jimin left? No no he didn't, he couldn't leave him all alone. It must be a joke! He must be waiting for Taehyung to turn around and run after him! He must be standing at the door of the room! He must be testing Taehyung. Jimin would never.. never leave Taehyung like that.. Afterall, he was pregnant with Taehyung's blood! He must be joking!
Meanwhile, Jimin wiped his tears and pulled a fake smile on his face as he walked to his parents. "Did you say bye to Taehyung, dear?" His mother asked. Jimin hesitated but nodded. The Royals of Daegu could only sigh at their son's behavior. What was Taehyung even doing? Was he trying to die of depression? They couldn't understand. The Royals of Daegu walked the Royals of Busan to their carriage.
"Oh God, please.. please let my son have some sense.. please", Jeonghan silently prayed while they approached the carriage. If only Taehyung would arrive now...
On the other hand, Taehyung finally came to his senses. Jimin had really left him! His Omega had left him! He ran like a wild wolf and gasped when he saw his parents walking his mate and his parents to the carriage. He ran as fast as he could and panted when he reached the carriage.
The Royals of Daegu sighed in relief and shared a glance. Seung Cheol finally believed that Taehyung was indeed their son. He gave him an encouraging smile. Yes! He will not let Jimin go!
Jimin, who was getting on the carriage, was stopped by a strong grasp on his elbow. He turned around only to be met with a tensed Alpha. "We.. need to talk", Taehyung said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Jimin secretly shot him a glare and replied, "We talked things through.. we donot need to talk anymore". But his parents smiled at Taehyung and Jimin's mother said, "We understand. It must be hard for you to part with your mate when you guys are newly married. It's fine. We are in no hurry. Take your time, Taehyung."
So, Jimin was forced to go to the garden to 'talk things out' with Taehyung.
"What do you want?" Jimin asked, crossing his arms. Taehyung forced out a sigh and replied, "Don't.."
And Jimin's eyes widened with hope. Expectation got the best of him and he asked hopefully, "Don't what?"
Disappointing him, the cold Alpha who would never truly express his feelings said, "Don't let anyone know about this pregnancy now.."
Jimin's eyes became watery again and he looked away and slightly nodded. He couldn't help but mutter, his heart paining, "Can you tell me what's wrong with me? Do I talk too much? Am I not pretty? Is something wrong with my body? Do you not like my scent? Am I am bother to you?"
Shocking him Taehyung replied, "You do talk too much but it's cute. You are the prettiest Omega I have ever seen. Your body is perfect, crafted to perfection by the Goddess herself. Your scent is intoxicating. And no, you are not a bother to me".
Jimin's tears now freely rolled down and he asked, "If nothing is wrong with me, why can't you love me? I love you so much, Tae. I have loved you from the moment I saw you, I can go to the ends of the world for you. I am willing to die for you, I am willing to leave you and let you be with another person if you stay happy, but.. did you never feel anything for me? Not even a tinge of like? Who am I to you, Taehyung?! Who am I? You say nothing is wrong with me but then say you don't love me, that you will never be able to love. Answer me, what am I to you exactly?"
A shocking answer that would traumatize Jimin for quite some time left Taehyung, "You? You are nothing. Just a political alliance. You said it yourself. 'No love is involved between us' ".
Jimin bit his lip at Taehyung's desperate behavior. He nodded, his lips quivering in shock. So he was nothing to Taehyung. He meant absolutely nothing. Fine. If that's what Taehyung wanted then Jimin would gladly remain as nothing to him.
Jimin turned around and walked off. And Taehyung realized how much he messed up their relationship even more.
He sighed and shook his head. He would never have a picture perfect lovey dovey relationship like his elder brother.
And like that, Jimin left with his parents for Busan and Taehyung was left in Daegu.

-TIME SKIPS-
-AFTER 3 YEARS-

''Taemin! Wait! Stop running! You will fall down!" A frantic Jimin yelled at his little 2 year old Alpha son, Taemin.
After leaving for Daegu 2 years ago, he had never returned. Neither did he return nor did Taehyung visit him. Jeonghan and Jin and sometimes, Namjoon wrote letters to him. Jin had given birth to a beautiful Omega boy and he had named him- Suho. Namjoon, Jin, Jeonghan and even Seung Cheol had come to visit Jimin in the past 2 years. Jin and Jeonghan were beside him, along with his mother, during his pregnancy. Taemin was 2 months elder than Suho. Taemin had never seen his father and Jimin always gave the excuse that he was busy with his work but his little Alpha son was becoming intelligent quite fast. He was no longer the little guy who only babbled in his baby voice. At only 2 years of age, he could properly speak and run. And he was a pain in the ass for his Omega mother who was only 20 this year.
Seung Cheol and Jeonghan had retired the previous year and now, Namjoon and Seokjin were the King and Queen of Daegu.

---
Mann this suckss. Let's cry and smile together guys!! Also do you like Taemin? Our little bundle of joy is going to help his parents reconcile! Yess! I am excited!!!
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY