33:THE END OF SEASON 1: A NEW BEGINNING

-AUTHOR-

Atleast the storm had calmed down for the time being. Jimin sobbed softly in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung sighed softly rubbing Jimin's head again. "Still angry?" Taehyung asked. Jimin sniffed and nodded as a yes. He whispered out, "For your stupidity we were separated for 2 years. Taemin didn't see you at all these two years. Do you really think I would forgive you that easily, hm!" Even though it was evident from Jimin's voice that he had been crying, there was a little playfulness in it. Taehyung chuckled, moving away and replying mischievously, titling his head, "Oh, dear, what do you want me to do then? Maybe I shall kiss you till you forgive me? Maybe I should threaten to give you another little Taemin if you don't forgive me?" Jimin's eyes widened at that and he gently smacked Taehyung's chest, muttering, "Pabo". Taehyung pretended to be confused, and said, "Why though? I plan on having 3 kids, only one is fulfilled till now. I need to have 2 more. Not like I will mind if we have 10 more."
Jimin's eyes widened more as he stared at Taehyung in surprise. Then he answered, "You sure are imaginative. 11 kids? In your dreams!"
Both of them giggled at their childish conversation. Taehyung intertwined their fingers and kissed the top of Jimin's hand, all the while showing his signature smile to Jimin. Jimin smiled, happy to have Taehyung back. Little did both of them know what awaited them in the future...

Jimin and Taehyung's story had come so far. Jimin- a cheerful and carefree Omega who was forced to marry Taehyung's elder brother, Namjoon by his parents, decided to run away the night before his wedding. Meanwhile, Taehyung, who was worried for his elder brother, Namjoon and his brother's lover, Seokjin getting separated from each other due to Namjoon's wedding with Jimin, kidnapped the most gorgeous Omega, Jimin to stop the wedding. Jimin, innocent and naive fell in love with the cold and handsome Alpha who kidnapped him. He kept roaming about him, doing everything and anything he could to get Taehyung's attention. But he kept getting hurt. Taehyung, who thought, he was in love with another Omega named Yoongi, kept intentionally or unintentionally hurting Jimin. He scented him, yet kept denying his own feelings for Jimin. That was until, his heart hurt seeing Jimin cry and get hurt after seeing him with Yoongi. He kept fighting with his inner wolf but ended up giving in to the beautiful feeling called love. He loved Jimin, he was heads over heels for the Omega and he finally understood it. When Jimin, who was known as Min, to the Daegu Royals, caught the Queen's attention, Taehyung finally understood that he had to make the Omega his. Thus, he became a manipulator to marry Jimin.
He did everything and anything in his power and married his love. But Jimin, who had been hurt by Taehyung yet again and again, refused to trust Taehyung anymore. Even after he got pregnant with his son. But he kept expecting something from Taehyung. An apology which could fix their broken relationship. But Taehyung never Apologized. Another chance came. A chance which would either mend their relationship or break it and make it worse. Jimin never expected Taehyung to let go so easily. He expected Taehyung to fight to keep him with him, but alas! Taehyung's stupidity came in the way. Finally, when Taehyung's little nephew, Suho managed to knock some sense into him, he returned to Busan, to bring back his mate and his son with him.
But not everything goes according to plan. Even though Taehyung managed to win over his mate again, he had no idea what awaited them ahead.

~THE UNOFFICIAL END OF JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG'S STORY~
But did everything really end? What was the tragedy that awaited them? Did Taehyung successfully bring Jimin and Taemin back to Daegu? Or did someone do something?
Watch how Jimin and Taehyung, oh sorry, now the James and Tristan, face the challenges that come to them. What happens when James, remembers everything that happened in his life as Jimin? Will he forgive the Alpha who was stupid before and is still stupid now?
What will everyone's reaction when they find out what actually happened to Jimin and Taehyung, and their son, Taemin?
Stay tuned for 'Taming My Dear Alpha, Season 2'.

-TRAILER-

''Oh so you really are a liar? And also perfect at that?"
.
"You will spend your entire life loving me.. only me."
.
"You wanna know what happens when you talk with other Alphas babe? You wouldn't wanna see such a gruesome sight..."
.
"So that's why we are a mixed breed? We possess werewolf genders as our secondary genders but the qualities of vampires?"
.
"Mommy, mommy, why does secondary gender matter so much?"
.
"Mhmhm.. why don't you...uh.. listen. I told..ahmmm.. you I don't want..umm...a kid..now..mmm."
.
"I, Prince Tristan, aka Kim Taehyung, vow to be beside your side for the rest of eternity. I will never ever leave your side. I apologize for all the times I have hurt you. I will try my level best to not hurt you anymore. You have suffered enough, darling, and now it's my time to provide you with all the emotional support and love you need. I love you, dear. I am so fucking happy that I have you in my life. I know I am not good with words but you.. damn baby you got me losing my mind."
.
"It's not your fault, Tristan. It's not your fault.."
.
"I don't blame you for anything anymore.. it was a stupid game of fate and we were just puppets, but that doesn't mean we are heartless right? Taehyung, do you love me, tell me you love me.. please."
.
"B-back then.. was it ... him?"
.
Thank you for being patient with me and reading the story this far. This story is close to reaching 1k, and as I promised I will be publishing 'Taste of Heaven and Hell' on the same day this book reaches 1k. So please share this story and help it to reach 1k. The season 2 of this story will be uploaded here only. And please, check out my new collaboration work, 'Desi or Pardesi?' I am sure 'Never have I ever' fans are going to love the book! Please comment if you find any grammatical error. You can also dm me here or in my Instagram account if you want more spoilers or if you cannot understand a part of the story. I will always be happy to help! Also, before the starting of Season 2, I will be uploading some bonus chapters, like 'Taehyung's Diary' and stuff.
My Instagram account is:
themysteriousjerk
LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME TILL NOW. I HOPE I DIDNOT BORE YOU GUYS. THIS IS JUST THE START OF THE STORY GUYS, THE MAIN PICTURE IS STILL LEFT, SO STAY TUNED!!
GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY