30:THE FIRST STAGE OF RECONCILIATION

When the unexpected happens

"Mommy! Catch me!" The little Taemin smiled. Jimin sighed and sped up, running after his son. "Why the hell are you so fast?" He yelled. Finally Taemin slowed down and Jimin took this chance to rush forward and scoop the kid up in his arms.
Alpha sons would usually obtain their father's scent but Taemin was different. He had obtained Jimin's beautiful scent of Roses and honey. Jimin smiled hugging his son, ''Naughty boy!" He scolded and carried him as he walked towards his room. "It's so late at night! People will be disturbed if you keep running around at this rate!" Jimin finally sighed as he opened his room door. Taemin stayed with him, cause he was still a little child. Jimin closed the door after him. Jimin knew he was lying when he said people will be disturbed. His parents were out of the kingdom, and he was left alone with his son to manage Busan's politics. It was not like there weren't any maids or guards, but still there weren't any important people except Jimin and Taemin.
Suddenly, "Mommy, why is that uncle staring at us like that?" The little Taemin asked tilting his head. Jimin had carried Taemin in his womb for 9 months yet he had come out looking exactly like Taehyung- everything from his eyes, nose, facial structure and every thing else! Jimin was thankful that Taemin atleast had his scent.
Jimin was confused at Taemin's words, but when he stared at the direction Taemin was looking at, his breath almost stopped.
"Y-you",a whisper of disbelief left him and he staggered back with Taemin still in his arms. Why was this happening to him? He was trying to forget that person for the last two years. Taemin was the only sign that reminded Jimin of him.
Taehyung moved forward from his place at the window. He smiled and Jimin's actions stopped.
Wait.. he smiled? The Taehyung smiled? Jimin put Taemin down and rubbed his eyes. Taehyung was still smiling. Taehyung's gaze now shifted to the little Taemin and his smile grew wider. He bent down at Taemin's level, and patted his head and said, "I am not any uncle, dear. I am your father, Taemin".
Jimin's eyes widened at those words and he finally pulled Taemin away and picked him up in his arms. A frown was plastered on his gorgeous face. The sight of the 20 year old Omega with his 2 year old son made Taehyung's wolf growl in pride. Taemin who was already confused with the person infront him claiming him as his father, grew more confused with his mother's behavior. Taemin slightly nudged Jimin and said, "Mommy, is this daddy?" Taemin's little question made Jimin shiver slightly. Taehyung smiled and answered in his stead, "Yes, baby. Daddy's sorry, really really sorry for not coming earlier, but now that I am here, I promise to treat you like the prince you are and your mom like the queen he is", Taehyung finally glanced at Jimin again. They locked eyes and maintained their strong eye contact. Words failed to leave Jimin but finally he moved further away and said, "How did you even enter?!"
Taehyung smirked, leaning in closer to Jimin and said in a dark husky whisper, "It's not my first time climbing palaces for you, even though it's after 2 years, I am still experienced and also, it's not like I am too old. I am just 22 this year. And I still need to have two more children or more. Whatever, I need my wife in my life".
Jimin grew more confused at his words. Why was Taehyung even here in the first place?
"Why aren't you.. in Daegu? Why are you here? You didn't even visit me when I was with Taemin.. why now? Why!" Jimin asked, tears slowly making its way out of his eyes. Clutching, Taemin tightly in his arms, he harshly wiped his tears. Afterall, he vowed to himself to never ever cry for a man who didn't deserve him.
Taehyung sighed. Jimin was surely right. How did sense suddenly get knocked into Taehyung?
After Jimin left 2 years ago, Taehyung engaged himself with the kingdom's responsibilities. He stayed near the borders, protecting and fighting for his kingdom. He rarely stayed at the Royal Daegu Palace. His nephew, Suho reminded him every time that he was the father of a son himself. He was reminded every time that he was wronging his own mate and his own son. And this time when he finally visited Daegu after 7 whole months, Suho did something which knocked this new found sense to him. They are right when they say Children are forms of Angels.
"You are my mate, and he is my son. He doesn't deserve to suffer a fatherless childhood because of a stupid Alpha like me", Taehyung answered and Jimin's eyes widened once again. Was this really the Taehyung he knew? Jimin didn't recognize him.. Except his looks, height and voice and oh! His eyes! Everything had changed. Even his figure had changed a little. While Jimin grew a little muscular after his pregnancy, with a swollen chest and thick thighs, Taehyung grew taller and leaner, with veiny hands and abs.
"You.. you are not Tae, you must be uh.. a doppelganger!" Jimin stupidly accused, clutching his son tighter. The little Taemin, was confused. Surely this person felt familiar but it was the first he was even seeing him, then why was he feeling this familiarity? Stopping Jimin's and Taehyung's argument for a second, Taemin asked, titling his head, "Mommy, why are you angry on daddy? Shouldn't you be happy? You said daddy was always busy with work and was working to save us.. now he's.. he's back? Hm.. aren't you happy Mommy?" Taemin asked confused as hell.
Jimin sighed as he looked at Taehyung. Now Taehyung's eyes widened. He had thought Jimin must have told Taemin that he was a stupid bastard who didn't even care for them.. but Jimin actually lied to save his face? Woah..
[BONUS: SOME FANARTS. CREDIT TO THE OWNERS!!]

ALL THE CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS!---

---

So yeah.. it's currently 4pm here! Damnn and I got my Mathematics exam tomorrow, but instead of studying I am here, giving an update. Well, congrats to me, cuz I am failing tomorrow yay! 🎊
(I hope I pass.. 😢)
So this is the first stage of reconciliation of Vmin through the little Taemin. The little Suho also plays an important role guys!
We will be shortly going back to... James and Tristan, after completing Jimin and Taehyung's story!!
GENTLE  REMINDER TO VOTE
CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IF YOU ARE NOT TOO BUSY