20:NAMJIN'S REUNION

The most awaited Namjin part! Here you go..
-----
Namjoon sighed as he got down from his horse. He fondly called his horse, 'Sky', as it was not white but black in color. It represented the calmness and messiness of the night sky all at once. By the time Namjoon reached Busan, it was quite late at night. He sighed in relief when he saw Jin's carriage. It was one of Jin's distant relatives home. It was Busan's  Minister of War's home. Namjoon knocked on the door, expecting Jin. But instead the person whom he didn't want to face again opened it. Dahyun, the daughter of the Minister of War opened the door. Namjoon and Dahyun shared a bad past together in their childhood. Both of them almost died due to the incident. Namjoon entered the mansion, without telling her anything. He was about to go upstairs, where he knew Jin's room was but he stopped in his tracks when Dahyun mumbled,"Listen.. I never meant to do that. You never listened to my side of the story. You can keep blaming me for the rest of your life and I will keep blaming you for the rest of my life but know in your heart that I.. never hated you. I donot hate you now. It was all a cruel misunderstanding and even if we clear things up now, things won't be any different. Your supposed mate is not in his room. He is in my room. Go and talk to him. Don't spoil anymore relations , Monie. " Namjoon nodded, as he walked off. He thought about her words and how she never wanted to clear things up. Yes, he knew it was all their parent's selfish fault but.. she could have atleast tried to clear things up. He shook his head. He couldn't waste time thinking about her now. She was his past, and she should remain in his past.
Namjoon walked slowly to Dahyun's room. He knocked once before entering. He locked the door after him. He noticed Jin standing in the balcony. Jin was his present and future. He should focus on him now.
-SEOKJIN-
I heave a sigh of relief as I thank Tae in my mind over a million times. If it wasn't for him, this stupid Alpha would have married Minie now. I feel like crying. I can smell the strong sandalwood smell of Joon. He came. He came for me. He didn't hesitate this time and that is enough for me to accept him. This time, there is no going back. He is not running away anymore and neither am I. We will be one. We will get married. We are going to have sweet little kids who will call me 'mommy' and Joon 'daddy'. We are going to be living happily ever after. I am so grateful to Tae. If it wasn't for him, our relationship wouldn't be able to go on. I sigh in relief again as Namjoon wraps his arms around my waist. Huh mister, I may be thankful and happy but I am not going to forgive you easily. You almost gave me a heartattack. Expect 'playing hard to get' from me now. I ignored his touch as I kept my gaze on the full moon outside. It was a dark night but the moon made it so bright. I can feel Joonie tense up as he doesn't receive a reaction from me. Uh huh this kid is too cute to be ignored but he must be ignored for the greater good. "Are you angry with me, sweetheart?" He asked. I didn't reply. Silence speaks for itself. Namjoon started leaving wet kisses down my neck and I couldn't help when my scent turned sweeter. I really am his mate now, am I not? I sighed in relief as I turned around, still in his embrace. My action stopped his ministrations. Oops. Wrong action. Now I am caged between the balcony railings and him. A part of me is still angry on him for not admitting his feelings sooner but the greater part of me has already forgiven him. He is my mate afterall.
I sigh. Something I have been doing too much recently. Namjoon also sighs as he holds me tightly. "I am so damn sorry, darling. I know it's all my fault. I know I should have done something sooner. I am so so sorry. Please forgive me, baby? And let's go home?" He looks down and closes his eyes. His voice is shaky at first but then he continues in a firm voice looking directly in my eyes,"Let's go home and get married, alright? My crown princess? My queen?"
My eyes widened as I stared at him. He looked serious. He didn't look like the person I knew all this time. The childish clumsy cute and  cowering Alpha whom
I loved. Instead, he looked mature and hot. Damn. This side of him is so sexy that it makes me feel intrigued. I nodded, a crimson blush spreading across my cheeks as I replied,"Yes let's go back, get married, mate and have kids and live a happy life".
Namjoon laughed and I felt so happy then. I never want this moment to end. Just him and I, standing under the full moon night admiring each other in silence. It's perfect. The moment, time and everything is perfect. So I don't protest when Namjoon picks me up and wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my legs around his waist as he places me on the railing so that I can sit. I am not nearly alarmed when he begins to kiss me and not nearly alarmed when he mutters,"Let's mate", and takes me inside the room placing me on the bed.
---
I can't believe it!!! 🙈🙈 Am I blushing? Maybeee?!!! Namjin reunited!! Yoohoo!!! I am so happy..
But at the same time.. guys I am sorry. I am running away from my fears. My biggest fear is that I won't be able to write good bl smut. People in my school have high expectations for me and one of my friends reads my every chapter. Even though they don't know I am the one behind this book they praise it sooo much.
Like last time they said,"He's such a good writer. I won't be able to write such good English ever!" And I held the urge to reveal myself. 🥲
If you are reading this.. yes it's me! Surprise!