7:REVELATIONS-THE KIMS

-AUTHOR-
It was currently the month of March and the weather was nice and perfect. Taehyung and his elder brother, Namjoon,the prince who was supposed to get married to Jimin, were sitting in their royal garden. The maids served them iced tea and took their leave. Namjoon gave a suspicious glance to Taehyung as he sipped his tea. He then started talking noticing that there was no one around,"The marriage getting canceled out of the blue. Tae,don't you think all of this is a little weird?" Taehyung maintained his cold gaze as he replied,"What weird,hyung? They found out that the Prince had escaped and you should be happy. If you got married to that prince back then,what would happen to you and Seokjin hyung? You still haven't gathered up the courage to tell our parents about this. You should tell them about Seokjin hyung as soon as possible. I am sure mom and dad will agree. They love Jin hyung too much." Namjoon sighed,nodding. Yes. Tae was right. He had a lover,Seokjin. The world wide handsome Omega ever. Jin was one of thier long distance cousins who had lost his father at a young age. So the king and queen of Daegu brought him to their palace so that he could grow up beside the royal princes. He was raised like a prince and he specialized in singing. Namjoon had always liked him since childhood and when he turned of age,he proposed to the older male who shyly agreed. The only problem was that their relationship was kept a secret and Namjoon couldn't find the courage to tell his parents about him and Jin. Taehyung was forced to kidnap Jimin from Busan because Namjoon would listen to his parents,even if it meant giving up his own happiness. Jin was disheartened and filled with sorrow when he heard that Namjoon was getting married. So,Taehyung had to do something to cancel the wedding. And he came up with the perfect plan. Kidnapping the prince and surprisingly his plan worked. Jackson kept reporting to him everyday how Jimin was cursing him out but Taehyung couldn't care less.
-_-_-
Jimin was helping Sunoo to prepare dinner. They were making his favorite Kimchi fried rice and tteobeoki for dinner. "What is the sudden occasion? Why are we preparing so much food? This food is too much for three people.." Jimin asked,confused. Sunoo smiled, "Aish hyung! Taehyung is coming over today for dinner. So we are preparing so much food." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Why the hell is he coming? I thought he abandoned me. I still don't know why he brought me here,Sunoo. He was the one who brought me,then am I not his responsibility?"
By now,Sunoo knew that Jackson and Taehyung had brought Jimin from Busan because apparently Taehyung wanted him for himself as Jackson explained . He argued with both the Alphas but then calmed down after a few days when he saw that Jimin was totally fine with it. That's when he got to know that Jimin was also planning to escape the marriage he was supposed to be in . So regardless of Taehyung and Jackson taking him or not,the marriage would have been canceled. Jimin didn't mention being part of any royalty so Sunoo pretended to not know anything. Jimin only mentioned that he came from a well-known family in Busan,a very influential one. But on the other side, Jimin knew nothing about Taehyung being a part of the royal family of Daegu.
Sunoo was tensed from Jimin's question but he remembered Jimin's own words and chuckled repeating them back to Jimin with a twist,"Hyung,Taehyung is from a very influential family in Daegu. His elder brother's wedding was recently canceled and the atmosphere at his palace is very tense currently. You better stay with us now. If you are that bored,I will take you to the market with me tomorrow,Ok?" That seemed to take Jimin's attention as he nodded with a smile. Both of them finished preparing the food. Jimin told Sunoo that he would go take a shower and went upstairs to his room. Meanwhile,Taehyung entered the house, a little stressed. "Everything fine,hyung? You look stressed." Sunoo asked. Taehyung sighed sitting down on the couch answering,"Nothing Sunoo. It just that Namjoon hyung keeps cowering like a coward. He is making me question if he is an Alpha or not". "You should go freshen up before having dinner" Sunoo said and Taehyung nodded,getting up and walking upstairs. When Taehyung was crossing Jimin's room to go to the other guest room,the door opened and Jimin came out only wearing a bath robe. Both Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widened as they stared at each other. Jimin couldn't close the door because Taehyung was standing in the doorway and it was rude to close the door on someone's face. Taehyung was frozen,staring at the beauty infront him. Jimin quickly covered his chest,blushing as he looked down. Jackson and Sunoo's loud voices were heard as they were coming upstairs. That knocked some sense into Taehyung as he quickly pushed Jimin inside the room and entered it himself,locking the door behind him. He sighed in relief as he heard Jackson and Sunoo pass the room and go to their own room. He then turned to look at Jimin again. He was still holding Jimin's wrist and from his looks he had no intention of leaving it any time soon. "What happened? Why are you here? This is my room!" Jimin exclaimed,his face slightly red. For some reason,Taehyung's grip tightened a bit more. Jimin got a strong sense of dejavu.
He was confused as to what suddenly happened to the Alpha. What caused his sudden change of attitude. Taehyung glared at him replying in his deep voice which never failed to make Jimin weak in his knees,"Where the hell were you going in just your bath robe? Are you that stupid?" Jimin was offended. So what if he liked this Alpha a little bit? He wasn't going to stop his arguments. He pouted feeling upset and said in a little voice,"I just opened the door because I thought Sunoo was going to call me for dinner. I didn't realize that it would be you passing outside." Taehyung left Jimin's wrist,confused with his own behavior.
He didn't like this Omega. He loved someone else,who was already with someone. He was sure he would never fall in love ever again because Love is pain and suffering. Or so he thought.
Taehyung opened the door again and went away,closing it. He sighed rubbing his head thinking,"Gosh.. What has gotten into me.." Jimin rubbed his eyes and pinched himself just to hiss. "So that wasn't a dream? That quarrelsome and cold Alpha actually knows how to be angry? He looked hot though. I wonder if he will be that rough in the bedr-" Jimin shook his head,blushing to stop his train of adult thoughts. He lightly hit his head chuckling,"What am I even thinking.."
He wore his clothes and prepared to go down for dinner,totally unaware of the surprise that waited for him and the others at dinner.
-_-_-

GENTLE REMINDER TO VOTE